|Posted on:||2 Oct 2022|
|Last Date:||17 Oct 2022|
|Posts:||Engineer, Medical Officer, Principal|
|Education:||BA, Intermediate, Master|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||P.O. Box 1114, Islamabad, Pakistan|
2 Oct 2022
17 Oct 2022
Table of Contents
The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is a federally financed autonomous governmental institution concerned with nuclear power research and development, nuclear science promotion, energy conservation, and the peaceful use of nuclear technology.
A leading and prestigious Public Sector Organization is looking for talented, qualified, and competent individuals for an appointment for the posts mentioned below. The organization offers competitive and bright career opportunities and prospects in a conducive working environment with attractive salaries and fringe benefits.
www.paec.gov.pk Jobs 2022
1. Principal Scientist (SPS-10)
2. Senior Scientist (SPS-9)
3. Senior Medical Officer (SPS-9)
4. Junior Engineer (SPS-08)
5. Medical Officer (SPS-8)
6. Medical Officer (Fixed Pay)
7. Medical Officer, Dentist (Fixed Pay)
8. Admin Officer (SPS-8)
9. Pharmacist (SPS-8)
10. Head Mistress (EPS-8)
11. Jr. Executive-I, Admin (SPS-7)
www.paec.gov.pk Jobs 2022 Advertisement
www.paec.gov.pk Jobs 2022 Advertisement PDF Download
Click here to download www.paec.gov.pk Jobs 2022 Advertisement PDF Format
www.paec.gov.pk Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Those who possess the following qualification and experience may apply ONLINE at https://www.paec.gov.pk/careers
1. Posts (except for Sr. No. 6 & 7) are purely temporary but likely to be continued till superannuation.
2. No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
3. Preferably first class academic career, however one second division may be allowed except in final degree (Sr. No.1 to 10).
4. First class degree means a minimum of 60 % marks for annual system or CGPA 2.5 out of 4.0 for semester system and second class means a minimum of 50 % marks for annual system or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 for semester system.
www.paec.gov.pk Age Limit
5. Age limit is 35 years on closing date of the advertisement. However, relaxation in age may be given as per rules.
6. Candidates must have obtained educational degrees from the institutions / universities duly recognized by Higher Education Commission and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (For Engineering Degree) and Pakistan Medical Commission (for Medical Degree).
7. Degree of 04 years’ duration after intermediate in the relevant field will be considered at par with equivalent Master degree-16 year’s education.
8. All requirements i.e degrees, certificates, experience, courses etc. must be completed by closing date of the advertisement.
9. Experience will only be considered if acquired after minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
10. Candidates already employed in Govt. /Semi Govt. Organizations must provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of Test/Interview.
11. Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
12. Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply. Dual nationality holders are not eligible.
13. Fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting. If large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the more qualified and/or experienced would be shortlisted.
14. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis at lump sum pay for an initial period of one year and extendible to a specified period of time subject to performance. (For Sr. No. 6 and 7).
15. The appointment during the contract shall be liable to termination on thirty days notice on either side or payment of basic pay in lieu thereof, without assigning any reason. (For Sr. No. 6 and 7).
16. Selected candidates may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however initial place of appointment for Sr. No. 3 may be Gilgit, Multan, D.G Khan, Chashma Mianwali, Narowal and for Sr. No. 5 may be Gilgit, Quetta, DI Khan, Karak, Jauharabad Khushab, and Chashma Mianwali.
17. Posts at Sr. No. 6 and 7 are specifically for Chashma Mianwali, DG Khan, Jauharabad and Gilgit.
18. Post at Sr. No. 10 is specifically for Chashma Mianwali.
19. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in Test/ Interview.
20. The organization reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the post(s) or reject any application at any stage without assigning any reason.
21. The candidates must apply ONLINE at http://www.paec.gov.pk/careers on or before 17th October, 2022.
Leave a Reply