|Posted on:||8 Dec 2022|
|Last Date:||23 Dec 2022|
|Posts:||Accounts Assistant, Lady Doctor, Ldc, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Medical Officer|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, MBBS|
|Department:||Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC Kamra Attock|
8 Dec 2022
23 Dec 2022
Table of Contents
www.pac.org.pk Jobs 2022 Online Apply Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC Kamra Advertisement
How to Apply for www.pac.org.pk Jobs 2022 Online Apply Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC Kamra Advertisement
|Sr. No.||Post Name||BPS||Regular / Contract||Criteria||Unit & Quota||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Officer / Lady Doctor||17||Contract||(a) MBBS with 01 year house job (b) Minumum 65% marks / equivalent CGPA / Grade in requisite qualification degree (c) Test and Interview .|
|2||Accounts Assistant||16||Contract||(a) B.Com / B.Sc with Statistics, Mathematics OR Economics from recognized university (b) 05 years experience in Cost Accounting from Govt. / Semi Govt. Organization / firm of repute OR Ex JCO / SNCO of Accounts trade. (c) Test and interview|
|3||LDC||9||Regular||(a) F.Sc / F.A with 30 wpm typing speed (b) 03 weeks basic IT training course (included MS Office) conducted by any technical board. OR Ex-servicemen of clerical trade with minimum 10 years experience. (c) Test and interview|
1. The candidates should apply online on PAC careers website (careers.pac.org.pk) within 15 days after publication of advertisement in newspapers.
2. The maximum age limit may be relaxed in the following cases:-
- 05 years age relaxation announced by the Government of Pakistan (already mentioned in age limit).
- 03 years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the tribal areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas in accordance with the instructions issued by Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan.
- 03 years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Balochistan for the posts in the BPS-15 & below under the federal Government rules.
- In case of Government servants of who have been in continues service at least 02 years or more on the closing date of receipt of applications, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 10 years.
- In the case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 15 years.
- By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 & below.
- 05 years age relaxation in case of widows, son/daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service.
3. Those applicants who are already employed, must apply through proper channel after obtaining NOC from their department, otherwise their applications will not be considered.
4. Incomplete applications or received after due date will not be entertained / considered.
5. Experience means post qualification experience gained in a regular full time paid job after attaining the prescribed qualification.
6. JCOs / Airmen who retired before completion of 25 years service after 01 January, 2007 will not be eligible for employment.
7. 2% quota for disabled persons is reserved as per Govt. rules.
8. Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
9. The competent authority has the discretion not to fill all or any of above mentioned posts or reject any application without assigning any reason and nobody will have right to challenge the same.
10. Applicants for Medical / Doctor posts should be registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC).
11. Degrees / Educational Certificates should be from universities / institutions recognized by HEC / Technical Boards. In case of Engineering Degrees, it should be accredited from PEC and applicant should be registered with PEC.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
Leave a Reply