|Posted on:||13 Nov 2022|
|Last Date:||28 Nov 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant, Chowkidar, Dispatch Rider, Duplicating Machine Operator, Farash, Ldc, Lower Division Clerk, Ltv Driver, Naib Qasid, Staff Car Driver, Stenotypist, Udc, Upper Division Clerk|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary 5th|
|Department:||Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiative|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Noor Ul Ain, Section Officer (HRM-VI) Islamabad Pakistan|
13 Nov 2022
28 Nov 2022
Table of Contents
Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives Jobs in Islamabad 2022 Advertisement
www.njp.gov pk Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives Jobs in Islamabad 2022 Online Apply
How to Apply for Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives Jobs in Islamabad 2022
- Interested candidates may apply online on National Job Portal’s Website; www.njp.gov.pk within 15 (fifteen) days of this advertisement.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
- To apply for more than one post, please fill out a separate form.
- Applicants can also apply using the link available on the website of the Ministry i.e. www.pc.gov.pk.
S. Applications submitted by hand shall not be entertained.
Terms & Conditions
- All cases will be processed as per the Establishment Division recruitment policy dated 22-10-2014 as amended from time to time.
- Regional Quota will be observed.
- The candidates of Islamabad domicile will be considered under the Punjab quota.
- Eligible Government servants should apply through the proper channels.
- Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for the test/interview.
- On any stage, if any Candidate is found ineligible under law, Rules, or found to have submitted false information, his /her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he or she appeared in the Written Examination/Test and qualified for the same.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- General Upper Age Relaxation of S years in the maximum age limit in terms of relaxation or Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 has already been included in the advertisement, However. maximum age limit as prescribed in recruitment rules shall be relaxed in respect of the candidates belonging to scheduled casts. Buddhist Community. recognized tribes of the tribal areas., Sindh Rural and Baluchistan.
- No request for a change of test center shall be entertained.
- Appearing in the test/interview will not confer any right of appointment to any candidate under this advertisement.
- Candidates selected for appointment against the posts of Assistant. UDC & LDC shall have to pass mandatory NITS courses during their probation period.