|Posted on:||2 Nov 2022|
|Last Date:||16 Nov 2022|
|Location:||Lahore, Pakistan, Punjab|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Master|
|Department:||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||WAPDA House Lahore|
2 Nov 2022
16 Nov 2022
WAPDA is offering a paid internship scheme with a national reach, designed for fresh graduates who are seeking professional experience to enhance their portfolio to meet the market requirements. The Program aims to provide the youth with an exciting opportunity to work with highly experienced individuals to have on-job training, gain real world working experience and learn the work ethics at the most reputed organization in Pakistan.
The candidates (male & female) are encouraged to apply. We are looking for applicants who are dedicated, dynamic, self-motivated & keen to learn.
Title: WAPDA Internship Program
Electrical/Electronic & Mechanical Engineering = 14
Civil Engineering = 12
Geological Engineering = 04
Finance & Accounting = 08
Human Resource Management = 08
Mass Communications = 04
No. of Interns: 50
Duration: 8-Weeks (2-Months)
Stipend: Rs. 20,000 / month
Eligibility: Fresh / Recent Graduates (Max 3 Years), Max Age Limit 26, Min CGPA 2.8
APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR GRADUATES ONLY
• Open Merit: 15 Seats
• Allocations by Provincial Quota
• Punjab = 5 seats
• Khyber Pakhton = 5 seats
• Sindh = 5 seats
• Balochistan = 5 seats
• Gilgit Baltistan = 5 seats
• Azad Kashmir = 5 seats
• Ex FATA = 5 seats
• All Academic / Educational Docx
• Current Transcript • CNIC Copy
• Domicile Copy • Updated CV
• 02 recent passport-size photos
• Police Verification Form
Instructions & General Conditions: –
• Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their applications and required attested documents via email to email@example.com
• the Last date for submission of applications is 16th November 2022.
• Sample for subject email must be in accordance with the advertised disciplines such as Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Geological Engineering, Mass Communications, and Human Resource Management.
• Applications without mentioning discipline in the subject mail will NOT be entertained.
• Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date of receipt shall be summarily rejected.
• Applications submitted by hand will NOT be entertained.
• Successful completion of the internship program will NOT lead to employment.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
• No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for interview.
• Candidates must have a working bank account registered in their name.
• Applicants must be from HEC Recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
• Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
• WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the applications at any stage without assigning any reasons.
• For any information/query candidates, please call 042-36360103, Ext: 2023. (Off. Hrs. 10:30 am – 4:00 pm)
Office of PSO-Chairman WAPDA
WAPDA House, Lahore
Phone No. 042-99202281