Applications are invited for the following positions Application form can be accessed on the University website, http://www.uoj.edu.pk.
Table of Contents
University of Jhang New Jobs 2022 Advertisement
University of Jhang UOJ Job Application Form
- Candidate should submit an application on the latest prescribed Application Form, clearly mentioning the post for which he/she is applying, along with a demand draft (as processing fee non-refundable) in favour of Treasurer, the University of Jhang as per the following:
BS-06 to BS-16 Rs. 1000/-
BS-01 to BS-05 Rs. 500/-
The candidates are required to submit three (03) sets of applications along with attested copies of Degrees, Result Cards, Transcripts, Certificates, Experience Certificates, CNIC, Recent Photograph, Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other relevant documents.
Experience Certificates, duly issued from the office of the Competent Authority, must be attached. No advantage, whatsoever, would be given if Experience Certificates, where applicable. are not attached.
The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Applications with the necessary documents, complete in all respects. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date (even dispatched through courier) will not be accepted. 6. Closing date for submission of a job application along with all relevant documents is 24-11-2022 within office hours i.e. 04:00 PM.
How to Apply for University of Jhang Jobs
1) Relaxation in the upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per the rules.
2) The quota for disabled persons, minorities and women will be observed as per the rules.
3) Degree only from HEC recognized Universities / Degree awarding institutions will be considered.
4) Foreign Degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate issued by the NEC. Pakistan.
5) Candidates presently working in Government, semi-government and autonomous bodies must send their applications through the proper Channel or must attach NOC.
6) Applications of candidates having Punjab domicile will be entertained.
7) Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8) The Appointment Committee, on the basis of performance in the interview, can recommend any candidate on a contract basis or change the nature of the post according to the need of the University.
9) The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of courier agency/post office / telephonic message.
10) The University reserves the right to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without assigning any reason.
11) The University reserves the right to conduct any test screening for the shortlisting of candidates.
University of Jhang
12-KM Chiniot Road, Jhang