|Posted on:||10 Nov 2022|
|Last Date:||25 Nov 2022|
|Posts:||Accounts Officer, Assistant Registration Officer, Budget Officer, Controller, Controller Of Examination, Cook, Deputy Controller Of Examination, Gardener, Registrar, Registration Officer, Tea Boy, Waiter|
|Location:||Lahore, Pakistan, Punjab|
|Education:||BA, Bachelor, BDS, Intermediate, M.com, MA, Master, Matric, MBA, MBBS, MCS, Middle, MS, Primary 5th|
|Department:||University of Health Sciences UHS|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||University of Health Sciences - UHS, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Block D Muslim Town, Lahore, Punjab|
10 Nov 2022
25 Nov 2022
Table of Contents
The most recent University of Health Sciences UHS Jobs 2022 will be announced on Thursday, November 10, 2022. These jobs were published in the Daily Express Newspaper, and the deadline to apply for University of Health Sciences UHS Jobs is November 25th, 2022.
University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore Jobs 2022 www.uhs.edu.pk Jobs 2022
The University of Health Science (UHS) Lahore is the first ever dedicated Medical University established in the public sector, by the Government of Punjab which offers a congenial working environment with excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth. It is an equal-opportunity employer. The University invites applications from eligible candidates for UHS following Posts: –
Complete Details about University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore Jobs 2022
Name of Position
No. of Vacancies
Qualification & Post Qualification Experience
MBBS / BDS with
FCPS / MD / MS
Experienced Administrator from Public Service.
M.A / M.Sc / MBA / MPA from HEC-recognized institutions. Preference will be given to highly qualified persons i.e. PhD, M.Phil
With 15 years teaching / administrative experience
UHS ( City & Jinnah Campus)
Controller of Examinations
MBBS / BDS with
FCPS or equivalent
M.A / M.Sc / MBA / MPA from HEC-recognized institutions. Preference will be given to highly qualified persons i.e. PhD.
With 10 years of teaching / administrative experience.
Deputy Controller of Examinations (BPS-18)
M.A. / M.Sc. / MPA / MBA from HEC recognized University with 5 years administrative experience. OR MBBS with 5 years of teaching / administrative experience.
M.A. / M.Sc. / MPA / MBA / MBBS from HEC recognized University with 5 years administrative experience. Preference will be given to those who have reasonable experience of computer programming and good knowledge of important software packages.
Budget & Accounts Officer
M.Com. having 8 years experience OR with SAS and 8 years experience in Audit and Accounts.
MCS / MBA with at least 2nd Division from HEC recognized University and 2 years experience in the relevant field in an academic institution. Having good computer knowledge preferably in tools like MS Office, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop etc.
Middle having minimum 5 years relevant experience.
Gardner (Mali) (BPS-01)
Minimum with 3 years relevant experience.
Middle having minimum 3 years relevant experience of working.
Tea Boy (BPS-01)
Middle, having know-how of office decorum.
How to Apply for University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore Jobs 2022
1) Those having foreign qualifications are required to submit an equivalence certificate issued by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
2) Controller of Examinations & Registrar shall be appointed in accordance with UHS Ordinance, 2002.
3) For posts at serial No. 3 and 4, preference will be given to those having experience in a reputable Public Sector Medical University / Institution.
4) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
5) No TA/DA shall be admissible.
6) The appointment shall be subject to Police Verification and other checks including references, educational and professional.
7) Applications that are incomplete (in any way) or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
8) Age of the applicant should not be more than 55 years on the last date of submission of the application.
9) University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts without any notice.
10) Applicants working in Public Sector Organization / Department must apply through the proper channel.
11) The selected candidates will be governed by the UHS Service Statutes and Rules / Regulations amended from time to time.
HOW TO APPLY:
1) The application process shall consist of two phases:
a. Online submission
b. Manual submission
2) The candidate shall fill out an online form available at the UHS website (http://forms.uhs.edu.pk/jobs )
3) Before applying online, the candidate through bank challan at National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch Lahore (A/C # 3164498127) OR deposit the same amount in University’s online account (PK53NBPA1707003164498127) under Account Title: “CE UHS”. The applicant shall enter the number of his/her bank challan / online transaction on his / her online application form. The detail of the amount is as below:
a. BPS 17 & Above = Rs.1000/-
b. BPS 11 to 16 = Rs. 500/-
c. BPS 05 to 10 = Rs. 300/-
d. BPS 01 to 04 = No processing fee
4) Applicant should fill the form carefully; complete the application by entering personal information, educational Information, experience, etc. Once the form is submitted, the candidate shall not be able to edit it.
5) The candidate should get a print of the online filled form by clicking “DOWNLOAD AND PRINT” button. If the facility of downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her form any other time by clicking “SEARCH” button.
6) The printout of the filled form, along with the attested copies of certificates, testimonials, CNIC and passport size coloured photographs, original bank challan / DD / PO of paid processing fee must reach the office of Assistant Registrar (Admin & Coord) University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore, by post or by hand on or before 25-11-2022 during working hours.
7) It shall be mandatory for the candidate to complete both phases of form submission, i.e., online and manual.
Last date for submission of applications is, 25-11-2022.
University of Health Sciences,
Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-54600
24/7 Helpline# 042-111-333-366