- Assistant Director
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sub Inspector
|Posted on:||7 Apr 2022|
|Last Date:||18 Apr 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant Director, Cashier, Computer Operator, Constable, Cook, Driver, Inspector, Junior Clerk, Naib Qasid, Sub Inspector|
|Education:||BA, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary 5th|
|Address:||Department of Tourist Services, 183, Ahmed Block, Garden Town Lahore|
7 Apr 2022
18 Apr 2022
The Latest Government Department Jobs 2022 are announced on Thursday 7th of April 2022. These Jobs was published in Daily Express Newspaper and the last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Monday 18th of April 2022.
The complete adress of Government Department is Department of Tourist Services, 183, Ahmed Block, Garden Town Lahore and the postal code is 54000.
Government Department Jobs
Government Department has announced the latest Assistant Director, Cashier, Computer Operator, Constable, Cook, Driver, Inspector, Junior Clerk, Naib Qasid, Sub Inspector, jobs. These are Temporary Jobs. Apply now, if your qualification is BA, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary 5th.
Government Department Jobs 2022
In this Jobs advertisement, vacant positions are:
Government Department Jobs Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Monday 18th of April 2022.
How to Apply for Government Department Jobs 2022
Please read the complete Jobs advertisement, given below to apply for Government Department Jobs.
Table of Contents
Tourism Department Jobs
The Tourism Department has announced the most recent job openings in Pakistan. On Wednesday, April 2, 2022, the advertising appeared in the Daily Express and Ausaf Newspapers. Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022 is available for qualified applicants. You have been asked to apply for new positions for qualified guys and females. Interested people can apply for the necessary positions at this related organization. The advertisement and application form / online application procedure are provided below.
Tourism Department Jobs 2022
The Department of Tourist Services, Punjab invites eligible young and active individuals with a Punjab domicile to serve on a contract basis in the DTS, Punjab under the ADP Scheme “Establishment of Punjab Tourism Squad for Tourist Facilitation and Guidance in Punjab.”
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
1. Assistant Director Operations
2. Assistant Director Admin
3. Tourism Inspector
4. Tourism Sub-Inspector
6. Wireless/ Computer Operator
7. Junior Clerk
8. Tourism Constable
11. Naib Qasid
Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Latest Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement Download
Click here to download Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Application Form
Download Latest Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Application Form
Click here to download Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Application Form
How to Apply for Tourism Department Jobs 2022
1. The appointment will be made solely on a contract basis until June 30, 2024.
2. The recruitment will be subject to post(s) clearance from the Finance Department. Any changes will be reported through a daily corrigendum published in the daily newspaper.
3. The final offer letter will be provided to the shortlisted candidates following the selection by the selection committee / Competent Authority.
4. The salary shall be determined in accordance with the Government Recruitment Policy for Contract Employees, 2022.
Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Details and Last Date to Apply
5. Applications on the prescribed form given below, along with all relevant documents (duly attested)/degrees/certificates, copy of valid driving licence (for Driver)/Experience Certificates, complete CV, and two recent passport size photographs, should be received at the address given below no later than 18-04-2022 before office closing hours (09:00 AM to 05:00 PM Monday to Friday), with the name of the post applied for clearly written on the upper right corner of the envelope.
6. The Recruitment Process shall be conducted in accordance with the Recruitment Policy 2022.
7. According to the recruiting policy 2022, a quota of 15% for women, 5% for minorities, and 3% for the disabled would be applied to each post.
8. Incomplete or late applications will be rejected.
9. The Department maintains the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time and for any reason.
10. Only those who have been shortlisted will be summoned for a physical test/interview.
11. Following the prescribed qualification, only practical experience will be evaluated.
12. No TA/DA will be allowed.
Hafiz Ghazanfar Ali
Government of Punjab
Department of Tourist Services, 183-Ahmed Block, Garden Town, Lahore