|Posted on:||12 Oct 2022|
|Last Date:||26 Oct 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Consultant, Demonstrator, Medical Officer, Nurse, Professor, Senior Registrar|
|Location:||Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Lahore, Multan, Okara, Pakistan, Punjab, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sialkot|
|Education:||BA, Bachelor, BSc, DAE, FA, FSc, Intermediate, M.Phill, MA, Master, Matric, MBBS, MSc, PHD|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||11a Lawrence Road, Mozang Chungi, Lahore, Punjab|
12 Oct 2022
26 Oct 2022
Table of Contents
The latest Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Jobs 2022 are announced in the health department on 12 October 2022, Wednesday in the Daily The News and Dunya Newspaper. Candidates who are interested in applying for Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Jobs should read this post completely and apply on a priority basis before 26 October 2022.
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
The Department of Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education provides quality healthcare services to the population through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, egalitarian, culturally acceptable, economical, and sustainable. Through access to basic health services, the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department seeks to promote the health and quality of life of all people, particularly women and children. The Department of Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education works to improve and strengthen important parts of health systems.
The address of the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department is 11a Lawrence Road, Mozang Chungi, Lahore, Punjab 54000 and the contact number is (042) 99206261.
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Jobs
Applications are invited for appointment against vacant posts of Professors (BS-20), Associate Professors (BS-19), Assistant Professors (BS-18), Senior Registrars (BS-18) and Consultants (BS-
18) in various specialities, Medical Officers (BS-17), Women Medical Officers (BS-17) & Demonstrators (BS-17), Head Nurse (BS-17) & Charge Nurse (BS-16) ON ADHOC BASIS, for a period of one year or till the posting of a regular incumbent, whichever is earlier, in the following institutes under the administrative control of SHC&ME Department:
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Jobs 2022
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Jobs 2022 PDF Download
As the job advertisement published in the newspaper is not clear. So, below is the PDF version to read and download.
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Jobs 2022 Apply Online
• Requisite qualification and experience against each category of posts are available on the official website of the SHC&ME Department and on the portal https://adhoc-shcme.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk.
Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
• All applicants are requested to fill out their applications on the online portal before 26.10.2022 by 12:00am.
How to apply for Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department Jobs 2022
• Detailed instructions are available for filing applications on the online portal for the guidance of the candidates.
• No hardcopy either dispatched through post or submitted by hand will be accepted
• Shortlisted eligible candidates will be called for an interview. Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/documents at the time of the interview.
• Both Male / Female candidates having domicile in the Province of Punjab are eligible to apply.
Attested copies of educational qualification certificates (Matric, F.Sc & MBBS along with each year’s transcript, Valid PMC/PMDC Certificate), experience certificate, two latest passport size photographs, domicile certificate and CNIC must be attached to the online application.
• The employees of government/semi-government / autonomous bodies should apply through their respective departments with NOCs.
• Recruitment shall be made according to the existing recruitment policy 2022 of the Government of the Punjab and all quotas shall apply.
• Age relaxation will be as per the policy of the Government of Punjab.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
• The number of posts can be increased/decreased without any information.
• No TA/DA shall be allowed for interviews.
SECTION OFFICER (GENERAL)
SPECIALIZED HEALTHCARE &