|Posted on:||1 Apr 2022|
|Last Date:||15 Apr 2022|
|Posts:||ALM, Assistant Lineman|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||The Registrar Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences BUITEMS Quetta|
1 Apr 2022
15 Apr 2022
Table of Contents
QESCO has announced the latest jobs in Pakistan. The advertisement was published in Daily Dawn and Jang Newspaper on 01 April 2022 on Friday. Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022 for suitable candidates. You are invited to new posts for eligible males/females. Interested candidates can apply to this related organization for the desired posts. Advertisement and Application Form / Online Apply procedure is given below.
QESCO Jobs 2022
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Assistant Lineman – ALM
BUITEMS is taking applications for the position of Assistant Line Man on behalf of QESCO (BPS-05). Please read the following requirements for further information:
A. Age: 18-33 Years (including general age relaxation)
B. Qualification: Matriculation Only (Minimum & Maximum)
C. Local/Domicile: Balochistan locals Only (Except for QESCO employee Children Quota)
D. Physical Requirement:
1. Medical Category: “A”
2. Height: Minimum 5ft. 4 Inches
3. Chest: Minimum 32 Inches
4. Weight: BMI+5% relaxation on the upper side
If your reply is “Yes” to A, B, C & D above, only then please proceed further. Otherwise, you are not eligible to apply.
1. Please fill in the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
2. DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise, your application will be considered incomplete.
3. Incorrect, false, or forged information may result in the cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment.
4. By Hand submission of the Application Form is not allowed.
5. the Last date for submission of the application form is April 15, 2022
6. BUITEMS will not be responsible for late receiving of applications through courier / Pakistan Post etc.
● An original stamp is required on the Deposit Slip
● Send the Original Deposit Slip (BUITEMS Copy) along with the Application Form to BUITEMS.
QESCO Jobs 2022 Advertisement
QESCO Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Click here to download QESCO Jobs 2022
QESCO Jobs 2022 Application Form
Click here to download QESCO Jobs 2022 Application Form PDF
1. Original Deposit slip (BUITEMS Copy)
2. Matriculation Certificate (Attested Copy)
3. Matriculation DMC (Attested Copy)
4. Local/Domicile Certificate (Attested Copy)
5. CNIC/B.Form (Attested Copy)
6. Colored Photographs (2 Attested Copies)
7. Experience Certificate
8. Applicable QESCO documents under the QESCO Employee Children quota (Cat-D / Cat-E / Cat-F)
Latest QESCO Jobs 2022
QESCO is a Public Limited Company and provides Electricity to its customers. Applications are invited for the recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following position under the jurisdiction of QESCO on a contract basis. All the quotas such as Minority & 20% Employees Children Quota etc. will be observed as per Government Policy where applicable.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the relevant prescribed application form (Both in Urdu & English) available at the Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering, and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta website with this advertisement.
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Only Locals of Balochistan can apply as per the BoD QESCO decision. (Except for Children of those QESCO Employees, applying for Employee Children Quota of QESCO).
2. Minorities and Employee’s Children Quota (where applicable) will be observed as per Govt. policy.
3. Candidates applying on the appropriate application form for the post available on the Balochistan University of Information Technology Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta website will only be considered for shortlisting/selection.
4. The candidates with any physical disability will not be considered for the post of ALM.
5. The women quota will not be observed for the post of ALM.
6. The recruitment of ALM will initially involve screening of physical parameters, those fulfilling physical parameters will undergo the Skil test, and those who qualify for the skill test by securing a minimum of 50% Marks will be called for a physical test finally those who qualify the physical test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be called for interview.
7. The ALMs will be recruited/appointed, on contract, on a lump sum salary/pay equivalent to the initial pay scales of the most prevalent in the QESCO, with no regularization in the Future.
8. Recruitment (Skill. Physical tests etc) will be carried out through the Balochistan University of Information Technology. Engineering is Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta for the sake of transparency and fair play as per criteria.
9. Serving candidates who are Government servants and have completed 2 years of continuous Government service on the closing date of application are advised to apply Through the Proper Channel shall be allowed 10 Years of age relaxation in the upper age limit.
10. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written/Skill/Physical tests/interviews.
11. Above position is lying vacant in QESCO’s field formations across the province.
12. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/Skill tests/Physical Test/Interviews.
13. Dismissed /screened out employees of any organization or having a criminal record are not eligible for employment in QESCO.
14. Candidates applying against Employees Children Quota will be selected in order of merit fixed by QESCO i.e; Cat-D (A Child of a deceased retired QESCO Employee). Cat-E (A Child of a retired QESCO Employee) & Cat-F (A child of a QESCO employee in-service whose child has not been recruited before under the employee children quota). They are to attach the following relevant documents/certificates mentioned in the application form along with CNIC of father/mother.
a. Retired/ Died QESCO Employees must provide a copy of PPO Book.
b. Employment status of Father if in QESCO Service duly countersigned by concerned XEN & SE.
c. If Father/Mother died after retirement than Nadra Death certificate.
d. They must also provide an affidavit (on Non-Judicial Stamp paper) that no brothers/sisters or widow is not already employed in WAPDA/ QESCO against Employees Children Quota.
e. QESCO employee removed//dismissed/terminated shall not be considered as QESCO employee for this purpose and their children will not be entitled for appointment against the quota reserved for children of QESCO employees.
15. Only those candidates who have completed their Matriculation Certificate are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final result card has not been issued or result awaited shall not be considered. Candidates having higher qualifications shall not be eligible for appointment.
16. General age relaxation has already been included in the maximum age limit mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit.
17. Selected candidates can be posted any where under the Jurisdiction of QESCO as per requirement of the company.
18. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
19. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
20. Candidates may contact BUITEMS for any query/enquiry regarding written test/skill test/Physical tests, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
21. Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of candidate.
22. QESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
23. QESCO reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to the availability of posts.
24. Any litigation pertaining to recruitment tests will be dealt by the Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta at its own without any liability whatsoever for QESCO.
How to Apply for QESCO Jobs 2022
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application forms are available on the Website: www.buitms.edu.pk.
2. Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form at The Registrar, Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta Takatu Campus Airport Road Baleli Quetta.
3. Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
4. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
5. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in along with a test fee of Rs.665/-in favor of Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering, and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta, copy of CNIC, matriculation certificate and two recent passport size photographs directly to Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) Quetta through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms. However 70% of Test fees of a total Rs.950/- to be borne by the candidate and 30% by the QESCO as per the decision of BoD QESCO.
6. The Last Date for submission of the Application form is 15-04-2022.
7. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from BUITEMS website www.buitms.edu.pk. The deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
8. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center. timings and test date can be downloaded by the candidate’s BUITEMS website at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from BUITEMS website www.buitms.edu.pk. WARNING: Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favor in the selection process, so do not make any contact to any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. QESCO’s selection process is transparent according to rules and regulations.
(HR & Admn) QESCO, Queta
QESCO Job Address to Apply
Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences
Takatu Campus, Airport Road, Baleli
Tel No. 081-2899911- EXT: 119