The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited (PPCBL), established in 1924 & Scheduled since 1955, having a network of 151 branches in the province of Punjab, with a Head Office in Lahore, is looking for dynamic & high-achieving individuals for the following cadre:
Table of Contents
Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited PPCBL Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited PPCBL Jobs 2022 Online Apply
PPCBL – Career Opportunities for General Banking Officers/OG-III Program 2022
Last Date of Online Application Form Submission: 15 November 2022.
Please use Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge when accessing this portal.
Fill in your complete details ensuring that your data is complete and correct;
Submit your online application;
Post submission you will receive an acknowledgement email from “[email protected]”, confirming your job application submission. A link will be provided in the same email to download Fee Deposit Slip.
Take a Print Out of these documents;
Use the deposit slip to make payment for the Application Submission in the designated Banks;
Physical Documents (i.e. Confirmation Email from IBP, Original Deposit Slip, Copies of CNIC, Domicile, Degree & Transcript) must reach the below-mentioned address on or before 18 Nov 2022.
Senior Manager Examinations
The Institute of Bankers Pakistan
Moulvi Tamizuddin Khan (M.T Khan) Road,
- To avoid any difficulty in filling in the online application form and obtaining a printable version thereof, the candidates are advised to use PCs/Laptops have a proper version of aforesaid Internet browsers. Please note that the use of any other browsers/applications, Mobile Phones, Tablet devices or any other electronic gadget may not be compatible with the recruiter’s system and may result in the loss of candidates’ data. The recruiter shall not be responsible in this regard.
- The details once submitted, cannot be edited at a later stage therefore, please fill out the online application form carefully.
- Mention “NA” as an acronym of Not Applicable in case of any mandatory field which does not pertain to you directly. Academic credentials duly filled and supported by documents are important.
- Candidates residing in any city/province can apply for this job posting, the actual place of posting shall be decided as per the discretion of the Management of Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited;
- Click the submit button only once, it may take a while to submit the form and upload your documents, so please be patient.
- A candidate’s application for recruitment will only be considered complete upon;
- Submission of Online Application;
- Payment of Application Fee via Deposit Slip
- Receipt of documents above;
- PPCBL/ IBP will not be responsible for late receiving of Application forms and documents through Courier or Post.
- Online Fee Submission is not acceptable, the candidate will be required to make payment via deposit slip emailed to their designated email address;
- Submission of online application only will not qualify a candidate for consideration for the Program;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of recruitment examination/assessment along with the designated test centre for the same;
- It is at the discretion of The Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP) to allocate the candidate(s) at any of the test centre mentioned in the list.
- Candidates employed in public/ private institutions and Banks will be required to submit relieving certificate if selected.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets except “Calculators” with them into the examination Centre. IBP will not make any arrangements for the safe keeping of your phones or any valuables.
- If any candidate is found in possession of mobile phone(s) or any other gadget except ‘Calculators’ during the exam, his/her exam paper will be cancelled immediately.
- Candidates found involved in taking images of test paper material and distributing these images in any manner whatsoever or uploading the same on electronic media during or after the exam is over, will be liable to cancellation of their result.
- PPCBL reserves the right to reject any job application without giving any reasons for the same;
In case of any queries, please email your concerns to [email protected] or call UAN: 021 111- 427-477.
The incumbent applying for the captioned position must meet the following criteria:
Minimum B.Com/BBA/Agri-graduate, BSc & B.A with subjects i.e. Commerce, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics with Min 2.5 CGPA on a scale of 4.0 and 3.0 CGPA on a scale of 5.0 or Min 45% in case of the annual system from HEC recognized institution/university.
1 Rawalpindi Zone (11)
Gujar Khan (2), Sohawa (2), Kahuta (1), Murree (1), Jhelum (1), Dina (1), Pind Dadan Khan (1), Chakwal (1), Fateh Jhang (1)
2 Gujranwala Zone (11)
Gujranwala (1), Hafizabad (1), Wazirabad (1), Daska (1), Sambrial (1), Phalia (1), Mandi Baha-ud-din (1), Kharian (1), Zonal Office Gujranwala (1), Pindi Bhatian (2)
3 Sahiwal Zone (09)
Chichawatni (1), Burewala (1), Haveli Lakha (1), Hujra Shah Muqeem (1), Mandi Ahmadabad (1), Kassowal (2), Pakpattan (2)
4 Sargodha Zone (06)
Bhera (1), Mitha Tiwana (1), Liaquatabad (1), Mankera (1), Darya Khan (1), KaHur Kot (1)
5 Faisalabad Zone (09)
Moregarh Maharaja (1), Samundri (1), Kamalia (1), Mamu Kanjan (1), Tandlianwala (1), Chiniot (1), Jhang (1), Shorkot (2)
6 Bahawalpur Zone (08)
Noorpur Nauranga (1), Ahmedpur East (1), Hasilpur (1), Chishtian (1), Faqirwali (1), Dahranwala (1), Fortabbas (1), Minchinabad (1)
7 D.G. Khan Zone (09)
Choti (1), Fazilpur (1), Rojhan (2), Zonal Office, D.G. Khan (2), D.G. Khan Branch (3)
8 Multan Zone (12)
Laar (1), Qaclirpur Rawan (1), Shujabad (1), Jalalpur Pirwala (1), Lodhran (1), Dunyapur (1), Makhdoom Aali (1), Kacha Khu (1), Mian Channu (1), Abdul Hakim (1), Kukkar Haifa (1), Jahanian (1)
9 Lahore Zone (14)
Mian Branch Lahore (1), Kasur (1), Phool Nagar (1), Khanqah Dogran (1), Manawala (1), Muridke (1), Narang Mandi (2), Nankana Sahib (2), Chunian (1), Kot Radha Kishan (1), Farooqabad, Muridke (2),
10 Head Office (11)
All the candidates will be posted at Head Office, Lahore.
- Appointments shall be made strictly in any branch of the Zone, against which the applicant will apply. (Zone-wise detail of branches is available on Bank’s website)
Eligible candidates shall be required to undergo a written test followed by a panel interview.
Selected candidates will be offered regular employment as per PPCBL Staff Service Rules-2010, subject to successful completion of the Probation Period.
No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply for the position please logon to Portal – https://ibp.org.pk/PPCBL-2022/
Please deposit the test fee of Rs.500/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches mentioned in the deposit slip.
Print of Confirmation Email from IBP, originally paid deposit slip along with all required documents will be sent “Examinations Department, The Institute of Bankers Pakistan, M.T. Khan Road, Karachi”
Test fee will be non-refundable/non-transferable.
Written tests will be conducted at Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan & Bahawalpur.
Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
For further information, please contact IBP at:
UAN: 021-111-427-477 Email: [email protected]
Last date for submission of application forms 15th Nov, 2022