|Posted on:||21 Apr 2022|
|Last Date:||2 May 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant Account Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Assistant Secretary, Civil Engineer, Clerk, Computer Operator, Electrical Engineer, Engineer, Junior Clerk, Librarian, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Proof Reader, Reporter, Research Officer, Staff Officer, Translator, Typist|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Peshawar|
|Education:||BA, Intermediate, Master|
|Job Type:||Full Time, Temporary|
|Address:||Allied Testing Service 111-B, Street No. 30, F-10/1, Islamabad|
21 Apr 2022
2 May 2022
Table of Contents
Provincial Assembly of KPK
The most recent job vacancies in Pakistan have been published by the KPK Provincial Assembly. The advertisement was published in the Daily Mashriq Newspaper on Monday, April 18, 2022. For qualified applicants, the most recent Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022 is now available. You were asked to apply for new openings for qualified men and women. Interested individuals should apply for the available vacancies at this linked organization. The advertisement, as well as the application form / online application process, are supplied below.
Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs
Within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement, applications for the following vacant positions are invited from eligible individuals with a residence in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (including the newly combined districts). The following information about the minimum qualification and age limit is provided: –
Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs 2022
In this Job advertisement all Positions are:
- Assistant Secretary
- Staff Officer To Mr Speaker
- Assistant Director Reporting
- Research Officer
- Assistant Director Information Technology
- Assistant Director Coordination & Protocol
- Assistant Director Interpretation
- Assistant Law Officer
- Electrical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Assistant Director Translation
- Deputy PRO
- Computer Operator
- Junior Urdu Reporter
- Assistant Coordination & Protocol Officer
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Research Officer
- Assistant Account Officer
- Research Assistant
- Junior Scale Stenographer
- Vehicle Assistant
- Junior Clerk
- Urdu Typist
- Proof Reader
- Junior Security Assistant
Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs 2022 Govt Job Advertisement Download
Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs 2022 Govt Job Application Form Download
Application Form (A) BPS-17 & Above (Pdf): Click Here to Download
Application Form (B) BPS-09 to 16 (Pdf): Click Here to Download
Last Date to Apply for Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs 2022
The deadline for submitting application forms is May 2, 2022.
How to Use:
Download the required Application Form as well as the Deposit Slip. Fill out both the Application Form and the Deposit Slip. Please make sure that no fields are left blank.
Fees for bank deposits (The cost stated above is non-refundable and non-transferable.)
Before the application deadline, send us the original Application Form, together with a deposit slip and a copy of your CNIC.
On the deposit slips, please mention your name, CNIC number, cell phone number, and the post applied for.
Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs 2022 Govt Job
Terms and Conditions-
1. Candidates who are already employed by the government may apply through the right channels.
2. Candidates must be eligible in all respect before the final date for application receipt.
3. Applicants who wish to apply for more than one position should complete a new application form and pay the exam cost for each vacancy.
4. Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
5. Candidates will be permitted to take the ATS written test on a temporary basis. However, the appointing authority will conduct a thorough investigation, and if any candidate is found to be ineligible in any way at any level of the recruitment process, he or she will be disqualified by the appointing authority.
6. Only short-listed candidates who are eligible will be contacted for an interview.
7. Shortlisting will be based on ATS written/skill exam scores.
8. The competent authority has the authority to postpone or cancel any position/the entire recruitment procedure at any time without public notice.
9. Increases and decreases in post numbers shall be permissible at any stage of the recruitment process.
10. No TA/DA will be allowed for the test/interview.
11. Foreign degrees must be accompanied by HEC equivalency certificates.
12. The recruitment process will be guided by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s current policy.
How to Apply for Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs in 2022
1. Interested candidates should first go to www.ats.org.pk and obtain the Application Form and Deposit Slip.
2. After downloading, properly fill out the Application Form and deposit slip. All fields must be filled out completely, and no field should be left blank.
3. The fee (non-refundable and non-transferable) may be deposited on the appropriate deposit slips at any branch of Habib Bank Limited or Bank Al-Habib Limited.
4. Original Application Forms, along with the Original Deposit Slip and a copy of CNIC, shall be provided to the Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), 111- B, Street/ 30, F-10/1, Islamabad before the deadline for submission of application forms.
5. DO NOT submit documents/testimonials to the ATS office; nevertheless, attested copies of testimonials/documents will be provided by candidates who qualify for the written test as and when requested by the ATS or the appointing authority for inspection purposes. Candidates must bring original documentation (educational and work experience) to the interview.
6. Application forms can be found at www.ats.org.pk.
7. Applications MUST be submitted within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication date; no applications will be accepted after that date.
8. ATS will notify candidates through SMS to download and print their Roll No Slips from www.ats.org.pk. Call the ATS helpdesk at 051-2153577-9 with any questions or for further information.
9. Candidates are not permitted to provide ported/converted mobile phone numbers.
10. The test date, time, and location shall be printed on a roll no. slips.
11. There will be no separate call letters provided to applicants for written tests via postal/courier means.
• Read the instructions thoroughly before filling out the application form.
• At any time, ATS must validate the deposited fee. Your application will be rejected if your payment is not verified.
• Fees deposited on another person’s CNIC will not be confirmed.
• Qualifications that have not been claimed will not be accepted.
• Keep the bank-printed receipt safe and do not give it to anybody else.
• Applications of all candidates who do not provide valid information will not only be rejected but will also be investigated and stern action will be taken against them in accordance with the rules.
Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Leave a Reply