|Posted on:||20 Dec 2022|
|Last Date:||2 Jan 2023|
|Posts:||Assistant, Assistant Director, Assistant Director Finance, Assistant Director Horticulture, Assistant Director Marketing, Assistant Director Mo Procurement, Computer Programmer, Deputy Director Admin, Deputy Director Development, District Education Officer, District Trainer, Examiner, Literacy Mobilizer, Medical Officer, Monitor, Public Relation Officer|
|Education:||BA, Bachelor, BCS, M.com, MA, Master, MBA, MBBS, MS, MSc|
|Department:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC, LDA PLAZA, EDGERTON ROAD, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL, Lahore Punjab Pakistan|
20 Dec 2022
2 Jan 2023
Table of Contents
Do not wait for the last date, apply now. Applicants are required to apply online only, applications other than online will not be accepted. You are advised to view the Step By Step Procedure before starting the online application.
PPSC 31/2022 Jobs Advertisement 2023 Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy Recruitment Page 1
PPSC 31/2022 Jobs Advertisement 2023 Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy Recruitment Page 2
How to Apply for PPSC 31/2022 Jobs Advertisement 2023 Punjab Public Service Commission Vacancy Recruitment
The Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications is 02 January 2023.
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding the Application Fee, Written Test, and Interview on the PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organizations.
In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
In case, a candidate claims experience in a private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected.
The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide a the same at the time of interview (if called).
The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of the interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held in Lahore.
Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLYi.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over counter (by visiting the nearest *1Link MemberBanks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit the PPSC website at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
PPSC – PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
LDA Plaza, 7-Edgerton Road, Lahore.
PHASES OF PPSC ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMISSION
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1) Visit the official PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and click the “Apply Online” button.
2) Select the post for which you want to apply and click the “Proceed” button after viewing all the information pertaining to the post/eligibility.
3) Read the “Important Instructions” and “EPay User Manual”, select the undertaking checkbox and click the “Apply Online” button.
4) Enter your CNIC Number and click the “Proceed” Button.
1 – PERSONAL PROFILE
5) Enter your Email Address, Mobile Number, click the “Proceed” Button and Verify your Email Address and Mobile Number on the next page.
6) Enter your details i.e. Date of Birth, Gender, Employment Type, Disability Status, Armed Person Status etc. and click the “Proceed” button.
7) Enter all the details in the Personal Information Section and click the “Save Information” button. Click the “Proceed” button to proceed with your application.
2 – FEE PAYMENT
8) The system will generate your Payment System Identifier Number (PSID). Pay the requisite fee for the post as per instructions given in the “EPay User Manual” (as mentioned in Step # 3).
3 – IMAGES UPLOADING
9) Upload your latest photograph and CNIC (Front) Image. Please note that the maximum size of the image should be less than 25KB size.
4 – QUALIFICATIONS
10) Add your qualification details and click the “Save Information” button.
5 – SERVICE RECORD (IF APPLICABLE)
11) Add your service record (If applicable) and click the “Save Information” button.
6 – FINAL SUBMISSION
12) If you have provided all the required information, the “Submit Application” button will be enabled.
Click the button to go to the Application Submission Page. At the Application Submission Page, read the undertaking, select the undertaking checkbox and click the “Submit Application” button.
13) Finally, you’ll get an Application Number, which shows that you have successfully submitted the application. You will also get intimation of Application Submission and Token Number (For Editing / Printing of your application) through Email and SMS.
HOW TO CONTINUE / SUBMIT THE INCOMPLETE APPLICATION?
In case, you have left the PPSC website before the submission of the online application, the next time, you start the online application process, the system will resume from where you had left out last time i.e. you will have to provide information only for the remaining steps. Already provided information will not be required again. You may continue your application by the following procedure:
1) Visit the PPSC Website and click the ‘Apply Online button from the home page.
2) Select your post, read the instructions and enter your CNIC Number.
3) Fill out the remaining information as required by the system and submit your application.
Leave a Reply