|Posted on:||13 Oct 2022|
|Last Date:||15 Oct 2022|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Peshawar|
|Education:||BA, Bachelor, MA, Master|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Pakistan Polio Eradication Program Peshawar|
13 Oct 2022
15 Oct 2022
The Latest Government Department Jobs 2022 are announced on Thursday 13th of October 2022. These Jobs was published in Daily Mashriq Newspaper and the last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Saturday 15th of October 2022.
The complete adress of Government Department is Pakistan Polio Eradication Program Peshawar and the postal code is 25000.
Government Department Jobs
Government Department has announced the latest Officer, jobs. These are Full Time Jobs. Apply now, if your qualification is BA, Bachelor, MA, Master.
Government Department Jobs 2022
In this Jobs advertisement, vacant positions are:
Government Department Jobs Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Saturday 15th of October 2022.
How to Apply for Government Department Jobs 2022
Please read the complete Jobs advertisement, given below to apply for Government Department Jobs.
The latest Polio Jobs in KPK 2022 are announced at the Pakistan Polio Eradication Program KPK on 13 October 2022 in Daily Mashriq Newspaper. Candidates who are interested in Polio Jobs in KPK 2022 – Pakistan Polio Eradication Program KPK Jobs, should read this post completely and apply on a priority basis before 15 October 2022.
Table of Contents
Pakistan Polio Eradication Program
The Pakistan Polio Eradication Programme has been striving to eradicate the devastating poliovirus from the country since 1994. The initiative is driven by up to 339,521 trained and dedicated polio workers, the world’s largest surveillance network, quality data collection and analysis, behavioural change communication, state-of-the-art laboratories, and some of Pakistan’s and the world’s best epidemiologists and public health experts.
Pakistan Polio Eradication Program KPK Jobs
- Tehsil: Bara, UC: Janbaz B
- Tehsil: City, UC: Sufaid Dheri
- Tehsil: City, UC: Regi
- Tehsil: Mattani, UC: Pishtakhara
- Tehsil: Landi Kotal, UC: Tora Wela
- Tehsil: Landi Kotal, UC: Station
- Tehsil: Bara, UC: Milward A
Polio Jobs in KPK 2022
Pakistan Polio Eradication Program Jobs
Required Experience: 3 years experience in community mobilization and/or working with NGOs and NGO networks and working and liaising with Government agencies/partners.
Required Qualification: Graduate and above, preference will be given to Masters degree holder in Social Sciences.
To serve as union council manager for delivery and operations of all polio activities at UC level
- Support AS in proper area/ HH/ compound demarcation for each CBV worker in his/her area
- Supportive supervision of child registration process in the field before campaign only for NID
- Conduct field validation of micro census before each campaign for assessing work burden and micro census quality only NIDs
- Participate in UPEC/ evening meetings and present all data including desegregated data on missed children and engage all UPEC partners to cover still missed children
- Ensure the new inductees have undergone an induction training
- Conduct CBV workers training prior to every campaign
- Analyze AS level micro-plans for CBV workforce inclusive of logistics distribution, training, route maps, still missed children tracking data and high risk mobile population movements
- Coordinate with UC Coms team for Community/parental engagement activities incorporated in their work plan based on missed children log book of the last campaign.
- Ensure timely data reporting in pre-campaign phases to UC Polio Officer
- Ensure supportive supervision of all workforce by AS.
- Ensure timely receipt of logistics for campaign of his/her assigned UC
- Supervise and monitor Area Supervisors (AS) and Community Health Workers (CHWs)
- Ensure that EPI focal person at UC level maintain vaccine record on daily basis and return the remaining vaccine vials back to district store.
- Focused intra campaign monitoring at low performing areas and HH clusters.
- Ensure timely data reporting in intra-campaign phases to UC Polio Manager 100% daily submission of relevant documents
- Ensure the implementation of recommended actions by field monitors e.g. sweeps in poorly covered areas, finger marking issues etc.
- Assign other UC monitors in low performing areas and compile their feedback and HH clusters.
- Ensure AS Update and maintain a missed children logbook after every campaign
- Ensure gathering of data on reasons from missed children and develop and implement data driven community engagement plans for chronic missed children through UC Coms team.
- Post campaign review meeting with AS for debrief on the gaps, actions plans, etc.
- Ensure consistent recording and follow up of zero dose RI children by CBV workers and follow up on outreach activities by local EPI vaccinators.
- Follow up and address gaps/ issues highlighted in third party field monitoring reports with Area and HH level workers
- Support in the emergency response to new polio cases and newly infected areas in the district/ province
- Report operational progress at UPEC meetings
- Coordinate with UC Polio Manager where senior management interventions are required
- Contribute to any other PEI/EPI related planning and assessment surveys assigned by DEOC.
- High quality UC-level micro-plan developed with targeted household level strategies
- All household level data compiled (including missed children and refusal lists) and timely reported to District level for analysis
- All issues highlighted by third-party monitors to be addressed
- Relevant field staff trainings conducted prior to the campaign
- Area and UC micro-plans revised/ updated by AS and US respectively before each SIA
- CHWs trained with standardized SIAs Module before each campaign (# and %)
- Areas received logistics and vaccine supplies for SIA (# and %)
- SIA data reports timely sent to DEOC and DSC
- Field validation of micro-plan and micro census before every campaign (100% AS at UC level through UPEC members)
- UC plan by area in place for tracking and vaccinating recorded missed and persistently missed children (# and %) (100%)
- Vaccination of at least 99% targeted children at HH level
- No missed area/HH in the UC
- Vaccination of recorded missed and persistently missed children (90%)
- UC pass LQAS (100%)
- Monitor and supervise operations; Area supervisors, team, fixed site and transit/PTP daily and submit feedback to DEOC (100% of monitored)
- Compile, analyze and report monitoring feedback and ICM HH clusters to DEOC
- Submission of learnings from last campaign to DEOC.
- 100% compliance for data flow to DSC and IDIMS
- Good interpersonal communication skills particularly supervising community level workers
- Leadership skills including team building, delegation and empowerment, empathy, role modelling
- Ability to work as a leader and member of a team and possess good problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, instruct and supervise staff while promoting group effort and achievement
- Ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively
- Participate in and promote a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment
- Basic proficiency in English language (both written and spoken) and high proficiency for local languages of Urdu and Pashtu
- Graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience in community mobilization and/or working with NGOs and NGO networks and working and liaising with Government agencies/partners
- Capacity to work in MS Office especially excel and word for reporting
- Understanding of polio programme
Age and Locality Preference
- Preferably, over 25 of years of age. Older age candidates fulfilling rest of the criteria will be given preference.
- Should be from the same UC and have similar ethnic background.