|Posted on:||13 May 2023|
|Last Date:||31 May 2023|
|Posts:||Chief Executive Officer CEO|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Multan Road, Lahore|
13 May 2023
31 May 2023
Table of Contents
PAMCO is looking for a dynamic professional to lead the company and help realize the vision of the government. The position requires entrepreneurial skills, awareness and experience in Agriculture and Livestock sectors at national and international levels.
He/she should have in-depth knowledge of international trade in the related sector, international food safety and hygiene requirements, awareness of government regulations, corporate governance paradigm, etc.
PAMCO Jobs 2023
The opening provides an excellent opportunity for an individual with a proven track record and experience at the senior policy and decision-making level, who possesses leadership qualities, a high level of integrity and excellent interpersonal skills. Experience in a similar environment will be given preference.
At least a master’s degree or 16 years of education equivalent in – Agriculture or veterinary Life Management Sciences Business Administration or related field from a HEC recognized institute or university. A combination of diversified qualifications in above mentioned related fields would be an added advantage. Additional marks will also be given for higher and foreign qualifications. At least 15 years of experience having at least 5 years at senior level leadership/administration position in Policy, Planning, Development and financial business management role the Public or Private Sector organizations. Experience in Section 42 Company would be an additional advantage.
See also: RCMHC Kashmore Kandhkot Jobs 2023 Interview Advertisement Latest
- Efficient, smooth and professional management of operations of the company;
- Developing and monitoring strategies for ensuring the long-term financial viability of the company;
- Ensures that an appropriate financial system is maintained and has effective control of operations;
- Promotes positive corporate culture;
- Plans and motivates the human resources necessary to achieve objectives;
- Lead an effective team to develop a local supply chain, and explore international markets to provide avenues for international trade in the sector;
- Assist the Board of Directors and articulate the company’s vision and develop strategies for achieving that vision;
- Proactive interaction with Government organizations, public, private and corporate sectors, (national and international);
- A leader ensuring the support and execution of the vision and objectives of the Company;
- Works effectively with the Board of Directors;
See also: PPIB Jobs 2023 Private Power and Infrastructure Board www.ppib.gov.pk
Maximum 63 years at the date of application submission.
PAMCO Jobs 2023 Punjab Agriculture & Meat Company Application Form
Click here to Download the Application Form
How to Apply
Please send the application in the prescribed format (the only acceptable application form) along with a declaration duly attested by the Oath commissioner to be downloaded from the company’s website www.pamco.gop.pk along with a copy of your CV, two recent passport-size photographs, a copy of valid CNIC, copies of all relevant documents, and contact details in a sealed envelope. The application should reach this office by 31m May 2023 at 5:00 pm. Please mention on envelop “Application for the post of CEO PAMCO”. The applications not submitted in the prescribed format or any information not provided will render the application incomplete and liable for rejection.
Only a hard copy of the application will be accepted.
Manager Admin & HR
Punjab Agriculture & Meat Company
18 KM Shahpur Kanjra Multan Road, Lahore
Ph: 042-99333706-7, 0332-4138380
Leave a Reply