The Pakistan Navy is the Pakistan Armed Forces’ naval component. It was formed through the transfer of personnel and equipment from the Royal Indian Navy, which ceased to exist during partition.
Table of Contents
Join Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022
CAREER : AS A PROUD SAILOR
Sailors are recruited into the Pakistan Navy twice a year. Every year, the first batch joins PNS HIMALAYA in the first week of May, and the second batch starts in the first week of November.
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022
After joining the navy as a sailor, they attend boot camp training at PNS HIMALIYA’s New Entry School. After successfully completing initial training, individuals are assigned to different branches and sent for additional technical training. This serves as the foundation for their technical foundation, which is further strengthened by future professional and technical training at separate schools.
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Click here to download Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Advertisement
How to Register for Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022
You can register yourself by visiting the nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Centre along with the following documents during the period prescribed by NHQ through advertisement.
o Original and attested photocopies of Matric certificates
o Three Passport size Photographs
o ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (Whichever is applicable0
o Rs. 30/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Click here for Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Selection Procedure
• Entrance Tests:
o Intelligence test
o Academic test for Science Group(English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
o Academic test for Arts Group(English, Maths, Gen:Science and General Knowledge)
• Preliminary Medical
• Screening of Hepatitis B & C
• Final Selection on merit by NHQ
Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Details
Complete details about Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 are given below. Please, read it carefully and follow all the steps mentioned in the following documents:
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Benefits
a. Engineering diploma
b. Free messing, lodging, and uniform
c. Free medical treatment for self, family, and parents after marriage
d. Numerous opportunities to go overseas on cruises/courses/deputations
e. In addition to the usual wage of Naval Officers Officers of Submarine Service and SSG receive 40% more pay and rations (N)
f. Free education for children in English medium schools and professional institutions
g. 50% discount on air/rail ticket
h. In a year, you get two months off and one free train ticket from your service location.
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022 Promotions Prospects
The promotion prospects of PN Sailors are as under:
• Ordinary Rate / Able Rate
• Petty Officer At least
• Chief Petty Officer At least
• Fleet Chief Petty Officer At least
• Master Chief Petty Officer At least
Those who excel in their profession are also given the opportunity to advance in the service as Officers after completing pre-requisite courses.
Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 Online Registration
Click here to Join Pak Navy as Sailor Jobs 2022 Online Registration
How to Apply for Pak Navy Sailor Jobs 2022
• Age: For all categories except for MTD and Naib Khateeb is 16 to 20 Years, for MTD branch 16 to 24 Years, and for Naib Khateeb not more than 35 Years
• Marital Status: Unmarried. However, not applicable to the MTD branch and Naib Khateeb candidates
• Height 162.5( 5′-4″ ) cm for all branches except for NP/Marine, for PTI & Music branch is 170 cm ( 5′-7″ ).For Female Technician 152.4 cm (5 ft)
Join Pak Navy Online Registration 2022 for Males
• Nationality: Male citizens of Pakistan
Pak Navy Jobs 2022 Matric Base
• Operation/Aviation/Marine Engineering/Logistic: Matric with 65% marks in agg.
• Female Medical Technician: Matric with 65% marks in agg.
• Naval Police/MARINE/PTI/Musician: Matric with 60% marks in agg.
• CHEF/Steward: Matric with 55% marks in agg.
• MTD: Matric. Holding a valid driving license
• TO PASS/Sanitary Worker: 8th Class Pass
Pak Navy Contact Number
For any query / additional information please contact, write or e-mail at:
Directorate of Recruitment
Phone: 20062370-5, 9201418
Fax : 051-9261551, 9261553
UAN No: 111-647-647
e-mail: [email protected]