|Posted on:||1 Dec 2022|
|Last Date:||15 Dec 2022|
|Posts:||Steno Typist, Stenographer, Stenotypist|
|Department:||National Tariff Commission NTC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||NTC-National Tariff Commission, State Life Building, 5 Jinnah Ave, Islamabad, Pakistan.|
1 Dec 2022
15 Dec 2022
Table of Contents
The most recent National Tariff Commission NTC Jobs 2022 will be announced on Thursday, December 1, 2022. These jobs were published in the Daily Dunya Newspaper, and the deadline to apply for National Tariff Commission NTC Jobs is December 15th, 2022.
National Tariff Commission Jobs Advertisement 2022
National Tariff Commission Jobs 2022 Application Form
Click here for National Tariff Commission Jobs 2022 Application Form
National Tariff Commission Jobs 2022 Apply Online
• In addition to the above pay scale, other facilities such as medical, house rent allowance and leave etc. will be admissible in accordance with the prescribed regulations.
• Candidates already employed in Government Organizations must apply through the proper channels along with NOC issued by their respective organizations otherwise applications will not be considered and no separate information will be given.
• The advertisement can be cancelled by the appointing authority without assigning any reason and reserve the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies if the circumstances so warrant.
• Interested Pakistani Nationals meeting the above-mentioned eligibility conditions for the position of Stenotypist, must apply through National Job Portal (www.njp.gov.pk) within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Candidates will be required to present original & attested copies of all relevant documents (proof of skill knowledge of Shorthand/Typing) at various stages of the recruitment process. It is the responsibility of applicants to keep these documents ready. Only those candidates will be contacted who will provide proof of having proficiency in typing/shorthand skills & speed in the application form.
• Information provided in the application form will be verified. In case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, National Tariff Commission reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
• Only short-listed candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions will be called for a Skill Test/ Written test & Interviews of short-listed candidates who qualify/attain passing marks in both the skill and written tests. All tests and interviews will be held in Islamabad only. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in written & skill tests/interviews etc. No request for conducting a test/skill test at any other station will be considered.
• Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in written & skill tests/interviews subject to final scrutiny of their eligibility thereafter.
Leave a Reply