|Posted on:||13 Dec 2022|
|Last Date:||26 Dec 2022|
|Posts:||Cleaner, Farrash, Fitter, Gallery Assistant, Guide, Helper Mali, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Naib Qasid, Plumber Cum Fitter, Security Guard, Security Supervisor, Vacuum Cleaner Operator, Valve Man|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Department:||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Resident Engineer, QMMB, Karachi Sindh Pakistan|
13 Dec 2022
26 Dec 2022
Table of Contents
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for appointment on regular basis on the posts mentioned below in the office of the Resident Engineer, Quald-i-Azam Mazar Management Board, Behind Quald-i-Azam Mausoleum, M.A. Jinnah Road Extension East, Karahci-5. The requirements for the posts such as Qualification, Experience, Age etc are given below:-
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022 Online Apply
• A Candidate for appointment should be a Citizen of Pakistan.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
• Five years of general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the Government of Pakistan’s rules/policies.
• Advertisement can also be downloaded from the official website of Quaid-l-Azam Mazar Management Board, Karachi (www.qmmb.gov.pk)
• Applicants already in Government services may apply through the proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of the test/interview.
• A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application for each post.
• Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/ her original documents along with a set of attested copies of degree/certificates Issued by HEC / recognized Board / University / Institute.
• Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged Information and fake or bogus documents, Quaid-I-Azam Mazar Management Board reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
• The Quaid-I-Azam Mazar Management Board reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
• Recruitment will be done In line with the recruitment rules of the Quaid-i-Azam Mazar Management Board.
Leave a Reply