- Gallery Assistant
- Helper Mali
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Naib Qasid
- Plumber Cum Fitter
- Security Guard
- Security Supervisor
- Vacuum Cleaner Operator
- Valve Man
|Posted on:||13 Dec 2022|
|Last Date:||26 Dec 2022|
|Posts:||Cleaner, Farrash, Fitter, Gallery Assistant, Guide, Helper Mali, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Naib Qasid, Plumber Cum Fitter, Security Guard, Security Supervisor, Vacuum Cleaner Operator, Valve Man|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric|
|Department:||National Heritage & Culture Division|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Resident Engineer, QMMB, Karachi Sindh Pakistan|
13 Dec 2022
26 Dec 2022
The Latest National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs 2022 are announced on Tuesday 13th of December 2022. These Jobs was published in Daily Different Newspaper and the last date to apply for National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs is Monday 26th of December 2022.
National Heritage & Culture Division
The complete adress of National Heritage & Culture Division is Resident Engineer, QMMB, Karachi Sindh Pakistan and the postal code is 74200.
National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs
National Heritage & Culture Division has announced the latest Cleaner, Farrash, Fitter, Gallery Assistant, Guide, Helper Mali, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Naib Qasid, Plumber Cum Fitter, Security Guard, Security Supervisor, Vacuum Cleaner Operator, Valve Man, jobs. These are Full Time Government Jobs. Apply now, if your qualification is Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric.
National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs 2022
In this Jobs advertisement, vacant positions are:
National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs is Monday 26th of December 2022.
How to Apply for National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs 2022
Please read the complete Jobs advertisement, given below to apply for National Heritage & Culture Division Jobs.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for appointment on regular basis on the posts mentioned below in the office of the Resident Engineer, Quald-i-Azam Mazar Management Board, Behind Quald-i-Azam Mausoleum, M.A. Jinnah Road Extension East, Karahci-5. The requirements for the posts such as Qualification, Experience, Age etc are given below:-
Table of Contents
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022 Online Apply
• A Candidate for appointment should be a Citizen of Pakistan.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
• Five years of general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the Government of Pakistan’s rules/policies.
• Advertisement can also be downloaded from the official website of Quaid-l-Azam Mazar Management Board, Karachi (www.qmmb.gov.pk)
• Applicants already in Government services may apply through the proper channels and would be required to produce NOC at the time of the test/interview.
• A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application for each post.
• Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/ her original documents along with a set of attested copies of degree/certificates Issued by HEC / recognized Board / University / Institute.
• Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged Information and fake or bogus documents, Quaid-I-Azam Mazar Management Board reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
• The Quaid-I-Azam Mazar Management Board reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
• Recruitment will be done In line with the recruitment rules of the Quaid-i-Azam Mazar Management Board.