|Posted on:||15 Dec 2022|
|Last Date:||3 Jan 2023|
|Posts:||MS Studentship, Phd Studentship|
|Department:||University of Peshawar UOP|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||National Centre of Excellence in Geology, New Campus, Peshawar, Professors Colony, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
15 Dec 2022
3 Jan 2023
Table of Contents
Applications are invited for the Walk-in-Interview for the following positions in the HEC-funded research project (CPEC-130) at the NCE in Geology, University of Peshawar. The positions are purely on a contract basis till the project duration.
National Centre of Excellence in Geology University of Peshawar Jobs 2022
Position title/ package/stipend
Number of posts
M.Phil./MS in Geology, Geography, Disaster management, Geospatial Sciences (GIS/RS)
BS in Geology, Geography, Disaster management, Geospatial Sciences (GIS/RS),
How to Apply for National Centre of Excellence in Geology University of Peshawar Jobs 2022
Terms and conditions
- Screening tests (MCQs) shall be arranged for each position on 03 January 2023.
- Among the successful candidates, the top 5 candidates for each position, satisfying the specific requirements shall be called for scrutiny and final interview.
- All the selected PhD and MS students are required to complete their respective degrees in the assigned field at the NCEG under the supervision of the project team. Preference shall be given to the existing PhD and MS students at NCEG.
- All the positions are on a 6-monthly contract basis, extendable based on satisfactory performance for the project duration of three years.
- Stipend for MS students is limited to six months only.
- The selected candidates would not have the right to be appointed permanently.
- The Project PI reserve the right to reject/cancel any of the application (s)
- Send any query to email@example.com
- Bring along the original documents if shortlisted for an interview.
Leave a Reply