|Newspaper:||Express, Jang, Mashriq, Nawaiwaqt|
|Posted on:||28 Sep 2022|
|Last Date:||8 Oct 2022|
|Posts:||Data Entry Operator, Engineer, Helper, Manager, Supervisor, Sweeper|
|Education:||BA, Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
28 Sep 2022
8 Oct 2022
Table of Contents
According to a job announcement published in the daily Dunya Newspaper on September 27, 2022 for the location Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
NADRA Jobs 2022
NADRA, the National Database and Registration Authority, has posted job openings for its Lahore Regional Head Office. These are contract-based positions for a limited time. However, the expertise gained from these employment can assist candidates obtain permanent positions in nadra. A 5-year age relaxation will be given. Candidates from the particular Tehsil will be given preference.
NADRA Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Details of NADRA Jobs 2022
Pakistani nationals from the appropriate places are invited for a walk-in test/interview for the following posts for a three-month period (extendable if necessary):
|Posted On||27 September 2022|
|Education||Master / BS / Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Primary|
|No of Vacancies||100+|
|Last Date||08 October 2022|
|Organization||National Database and Registration Authority NADRA|
|Address||National Database and Registration Authority NADRA 73-A Johar Town Lahore|
List of Vacancies
National Database & Registration Authority NADRA is looking for people for the following positions:
- Site Manager
- System Engineer
- Site Supervisor
- Data Entry Operator/ Interpreter
- Master / BS / Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Primary
NADRA employment advertisement in daily Jang Newspaper dated around September 27, 2022 welcomes application for the vacant post of helper, site supervisor, system engineer, sweeper, site manager, and data input operator in Quetta, Quetta Balochistan Pakistan. Applicants must have a primary, secondary, tertiary, intermediate, or bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
1. Candidates from respective Tehsil will be preferred.
2. Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC. Domicile & Experience Certificates along with the copies of their documents.
3. 5 years relaxation in age will be granted.
4. Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment/selection process in case of providing fake documents
5. Selected candidates have to serve at respective locations and no request for posting to other locations will be entertained; however, Management reserves the right to post him/her at any other location as per requirement of project.
6. Candidates shortlisted after test shall be interviewed.
7. Candidate can appear for test/ interview against one position only.
8. Mobile Phones are not allowed during Test/Interview.
9. During test/interview any candidate who uses influence/reference will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
10. No TA/DA will be admissible. 11. Females/ Transgender are encouraged to apply.
Note: Positions are only for a specific Project; therefore, services of selected staff will be laid-off upon completion of Project. Moreover, their services shall neither confer any entitlement of regular/contractual appointment nor be regularized in NADRA.
(Human Resource Section) REGIONAL HEAD OFFICE NADRA 4- LAHORE ocsiul Regional Head Office NADRA, 73-A, Johar Town, Lahore
Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile & Experience Certificates along with copies of their documents.
Address: Regional Head Office NADRA, 73-A, Johar Town, Lahore.
Leave a Reply