|Posted on:||9 Feb 2022|
|Last Date:||25 Feb 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant, Assistant Database Administrator, Data Entry Operator, Data Processing Supervisor, Head Clerk, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Stenotypist, Sub Engineer, Upper Division Clerk UDC|
|Department:||Military Engineering Services MES|
|Address:||Lieutenant Colonel for Engineer-in-Chief GSO-1|
9 Feb 2022
25 Feb 2022
Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2022 Online Applications are available on this page of adslatest.com for its current recruitment, the Military Engineering Services is accepting online applications from young, intelligent, energetic, and competent individuals.
This MES Jobs Advertisement 2022 is published in the Daily Express daily and can also be found on the MES website at www.mes.gov.pk. Individuals looking for jobs at www.mes.gov.pk should refer to this page for more information.
This Appointment Notice has been issued by the appropriate authorities to hire personnel from (BPS-05 to BPS-15). Pakistani nationals who meet the requirements from any province are eligible to apply.
Detail of Vacancies in Military Engineering Services MES Jobs 2022
|04||Assistant Database Administrator / |
Data Processing Supervisor
|B.Sc Computer Science||1|
|05||Data Entry Operator||Bachelor||5|
|06||Sub Engineer Building & Roads Grade-II||DAE Civil||88|
|07||Sub Engineer Electrical Grade-II||DAE||34|
|08||Sub Engineer Mechanical Grade-II||DAE||23|
|09||Upper Division Clerk UDC||Intermediate||45|
|10||Senior Draughtsman / Senior Cad Designer / |
Draughtsman Class A
|11||Junior Supervisor Furniture and Store||FA / FSc||04|
|12||Lower Division Clerk LDC||Matric||113|
|13||Draughtsman / CAD Designer||Matric||06|
|15||Junior Draughtsman / Junior CAD Designer|
Draughtsman Class “B”
|19||Draughtsman Class C||Matric||12|
|20||Civil Driver / MT Driver||Primary||70|
|22||Assistant Copier Opertor||Middle||1|
|28||Sanitary Worker / Khakroob / Sweeper||Primary||17|
How to Apply
Interested Applicants in applying can do so online at www.jobs.mes.gov.pk. For recruiting, only online applications sent through the specified URL will be considered. Candidates have until February 25, 2022, to complete the Online Application Form and send the Application Processing Fee.
At the time of the interview, candidates must provide the following documents in original and attested photocopies:
- 3 x current passport-size photos
- Photocopy of educational qualification that has been attested.
- Attested copy of CNIC and proof of residence from the relevant district administration.
- Certificates of Achievement (if any).
- Attested copy of DASB (for applicants who served in the Army)/svc cert/NOC from concerned office (for those who served in MES/another government agency).
- Non-Muslim candidate’s oath declaration was duly validated by Magistrate Grade-I.
- District Rehabilitation Organizations OR the District Council of Health can issue a disability certificate that shows the nature of the disability.