|Posted on:||19 Mar 2023|
|Last Date:||28 Mar 2023|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Peshawar|
|Department:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||2 Fort Rd, Peshawar Cantonment, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
19 Mar 2023
28 Mar 2023
Table of Contents
KPPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023
www.kppsc.gov.pk Jobs 2023 Online Apply
KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
2- Fort RoadPeshawarCantt:
Tele: Nos. 091-9214131, 9213563, 9213750, 9212897
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2023
Online applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 28.03.2023. (till 5:00 PM).
|· Online applications are invited for the following posts from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa by 28-03-2023 (05:00 PM) within the country and abroad.|
· Applications other than online will not be accepted.
· To apply, please visit any Jazz Cash & Easy Paisa Agent, deposit an application fee of RS.500/- excluding service charges up to the official timing of the closing date (05:00 PM), and get transaction I.D through SMS. Visit the PSC website www.kppsc.gov.pkand apply online.
· Candidates are advised to fill all columns carefully and preview their application forms for correction if any before applying.
REVENUE AND ESTATE DEPARTMENT
THREE (03) POSTS OF TEHSILDARS (BPS-16) IN THE REVENUE AND ESTATE DEPARTMENT KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
QUALIFICATION: – Second Class Graduation from any University Recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
AGE LIMIT:21 to 30 years.
(i). ALLOCATION: TEHSILDAR (BPS-16)
- Candidates are required to make correct entries in the online application which can be documentarily proved.
- Call letters for tests/exams will be placed on the KPPSC website. Candidates must keep visiting the PSC website from time to time.
- Age shall be reckoned on 01.2023.
- The maximum age limit as prescribed in the recruitment rules shall be relaxed upto Ten years for Disable persons/Widows/Divorced and Govt: servants who have completed two years of continuous service and upto 03 years for candidates belonging to backward areas specified in the appendix attached to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 2008 and 05 years to minorities. However, a candidate shall be allowed relaxation in an age in one of the above categories provided that the candidates from backward areas and minorities, in addition to automatic relaxation of three years and five years respectively, shall be entitled to one of the relaxations available to govt: servants, general or disable candidates, whichever is relevant and applicable to them. Employees or Ex-employees of development projects of the govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and employees or Ex-employees of development projects of the Federal Govt: under the administrative control of the govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa shall also be entitled to age relaxation equal to the period served in the projects, subject to a maximum limit of ten years provided that this age relaxation shall not be available in conjunction with any other provisions of the age relaxation rules.
- Applicants married to Foreigners are considered only on production of the Govt: Relaxation Orders.
- Employees of Govt:/ Semi-Govt:/ autonomous/ semi-autonomous bodies may apply directly but their departmental permission certificates shall be required before the interview/ competitive examination.
- As per notification, the Zonal and Merit Quotas shall be strictly followed in the allocation of seats. Government reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post.
- Candidates who have already availed three chances by appearing in competitive examinations for the posts of Tehsildar/ Naib Tehsildar shall be ineligible.
- Only the qualification possessed on the closing date of the Advt: shall be taken into account.
- Candidates applying against disable quotas will be required to submit a disability certificate issued before closing date by the Board of Rehabilitation/ District Assessment Board for disabled persons stating their disability on the basis of report by standing Medical board
- The candidates shall attach the domicile certificate which had been issued to them by the competent authority before the last date fixed for receipt of applications. No alteration in the entries with regard to domicile certificate shall be accepted subsequently. Domicile once produced shall be final. A candidate shall be entitled for having one domicile only otherwise he / she shall become ineligible.
- A female candidate if married before entry into government service shall acquire the domicile of her husband. If otherwise she will possess her own domicile. However, a female married candidate, if wants to retain her own domicile, shall inform the Commission in writing before test/ examination.
Note: The candidate who apply for the post(s) are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the post in all respects because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the rules after conduct of all essential tests.
There will be competitive examination for the post of Tehsildar as per syllabus given below: –
SYLLABUS & STANDARD FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION
FOR THE POSTS OF TEHSILDAR
- The standard of the examination shall be the same as prescribed by the University of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for Bachelor Degree.
- A candidate may answer the papers in English or Urdu provided that special instructions will be given on the question paper where it is required to be answered in any one specific language.
- The examination shall comprise of the following subjects, carrying maximum marks as noted against each:
This paper may include English essay, Precise
Writing, Usages of idioms, etc
This paper include Urdu Essay, translation from
English to Urdu, Prose and Poetry in Urdu etc.
As prescribed for Graduate level as compulsory
As prescribed for Graduate level as Compulsory subject.
|v.||General Knowledge and Everyday Science|
This paper may include questions on world affairs, facts of historical, political, geographical, economic importance and everyday science.
(150 marks for General Knowledge and 50 marks for Everyday Science).
|vi.||Viva Voce (Oral Test)||100|
|Qualifying marks in the aggregate of written papers.|
Passing Marks in Viva Voce.
- Non-Muslim candidates will not be required to appear in the paper of Islamiyat. For such candidates the paper of Pakistan Studies will be of 200 marks instead of 100 marks.
- No candidate shall be summoned for viva-voce test unless he/she has obtained at least 33% marks in each individual written paper and 50% marks in the aggregate. Failure, in or absence from viva-voce shall mean that the candidate has failed to qualify for appointment and his/her name will not be included in the merit list.
Leave a Reply