To fill the new openings, the Directorate General Population Welfare Department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is accepting applications from citizens of KPK and its amalgamated districts. The Daily Aaj newspaper has published an advertisement for Today Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2022.
The competent government is accepting applications for its initiative to build 260 Family Welfare Centers (FWCs) across KPK Province and Merged Districts between 2020 and 2023. Both boys and girls with the necessary qualifications and experience are welcome to apply.
Allied Testing Services will be in charge of staff recruitment. As a result, applicants must visit the ATS website at www.ats.org.pk to learn more about the recruitment process.
How to Apply:
- To apply for any of the above-mentioned positions, go to www.ats.org.pk and download the Application Form and Challan Form.
- Attach the Deposited Slip to the Application Form and submit the application processing fee.
- The Application Form must be properly filled out with accurate information.
- The Form should be accompanied by attested copies of supporting papers.
- Applicants for the Swabi and Dera Ismail Khan advertisements should submit their applications on plain paper to the respective District Population Welfare Officer’s Office.