|Posted on:||31 Oct 2022|
|Last Date:||14 Nov 2022|
|Location:||Karachi, Pakistan, Sindh|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, Master, MBA, MS|
|Department:||Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works KSEW|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Limited Karachi|
31 Oct 2022
14 Nov 2022
Table of Contents
Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works KSEW offer On Job Training / Internship opportunities to bright and fresh graduates, having first-class academic career in the following disciplines:
Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works KSEW Internship
• Production / Design / Maintenance
BE / BS / B-Tech (Pass), IT / Computer Science Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Mechanical & Mechatronics
• Finance Sales & Marketing/HRD
BBA / MBA Finance, Sales Marketing, HR, Accounts, Supply Chain
Master/Graduate Law, Labour & Corporate Affairs
• Production/ Design/ Maintenance
DAE (03 Years) Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Mechanical (Specialized in Welding), Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Computer Information Technology & Auto Diesel
Our programme offers excellent training opportunities and hands-on experience to the qualified youth, besides sharping their skills, which will be helpful for their future employment. The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of six months and upon completion of the training KSEW may offer a contract job to the suitable candidates. Monthly Stipend amount during internship is as follows:
• Rs 10,000/- for BE/BS candidates
• Rs 5000/- for DAE candidates
Subsidized food and medical facility within the yard shall be extended to all internees.
Eligibility for Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Internship
• Candidates must have completed 16 years of education or any equivalent degree from any HEC – recognized university, with 2.5 CPGA in their last Bachelor’s degree.
• Candidates must have D.A.E Pass Certificate from the respective Technical Board with “A” Grade.
• Maximum age limit for all candidates is 30 years. Cutoff dat for age limit is Dec-2022.
• Candidate must be the citizen of Pakistan.
Ineligibility for Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works Internship
• Employees (Full-time / Part-time) of any public or private sector.
• Students– (Full-time / Part-time) of any public or private educational Institutes.
Last date: 14-Nov-2022
Applications to be sent online https://forms.gle/TTRxSAzBrPhaqMUE9 or Scan QR code.
Preliminary written test shall be conducted online.