|Posted on:||1 Oct 2022|
|Last Date:||20 Oct 2022|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||ICT Police Islamabad|
1 Oct 2022
20 Oct 2022
The Latest Government Department Jobs 2022 are announced on Saturday 1st of October 2022. These Jobs was published in Daily Different Newspaper and the last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Thursday 20th of October 2022.
The complete adress of Government Department is ICT Police Islamabad and the postal code is 44000.
Government Department Jobs
Government Department has announced the latest Constable, jobs. These are Full Time Jobs. Apply now, if your qualification is.
Government Department Jobs 2022
In this Jobs advertisement, vacant positions are:
Government Department Jobs Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Thursday 20th of October 2022.
How to Apply for Government Department Jobs 2022
Please read the complete Jobs advertisement, given below to apply for Government Department Jobs.
The Capital Territory Police, also known as the Islamabad Capital Territory Patrol, is a police force that was established in 1981 to police Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan, and is administered by the Chief Commissioner, Islamabad Capital Territory Administration.
Table of Contents
islamabadpolice.gov.pk jobs 2022
Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (male, female) to fill the following vacant posts in Islamabad Capital Territory Police, according to the provincial / regional quota as laid down by the Federal Government, to ensure transparency and merit:-
Open Merit 63
ICT 709 (General)
Punjab 354 (General)
Sindh (R) 80 (General)
Sindh (U) 54 (General)
KP 81 (General)
FATA 21 (General)
Gilgit/Baltistan 07 (General)
AJK 14 (General)
Candidates shall have to produce following original certificates/documents at the time of physical test:
i. CNIC issued by NADRA
ii. Academic certificate
iii. Domicile certificate
1. Applicants should apply only online through website of ICT Police www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
2. By hand or applications received through courier/email will not be accepted / entertained.
3. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
4. No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
5. Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded against under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
6. Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false affidavit, the applicant shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
7. Transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender mentioned in CNIC.
8. Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel at the time of application.
9. Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of their claim such as pension book, retirement order etc at the time of interview.
10. Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus / false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately and the candidate shall be discharged / dismissed from service (if so found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against
11. Detail of examination centers is available on ICT Police website. However, designation of center for applicant is exclusive right of ICT Police.
12. Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water for endurance test.
13. Only qualified candidates, who qualify the physical/endurance criteria and written test, will be called for interview.
14. Passing a test / stage will qualify the candidates for the next stage / test. A candidate failing in any stage/test will not be qualified for the next step/stage.
15. Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and their staff will verify the physical standard of candidates at the time of interview and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police and necessary legal action shall be taken. The decision of the DRB shall be final.
16. At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the medical board/civil surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eyesight less than 6/6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and any other perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
17. Selected candidates shall accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government.
18. No TA/DA shall be admissible for written, physical/endurance, skill test & interview.
19. Candidates shall be informed about updates through Islamabad Police website.
20. Islamabad Capital Police reserves the rights to modify/cancel the advertisement/recruitment at any stage.
21. In case of any query, the candidates can contact 051-9259400-02, WhatsApp (0334-0004727-for message only) and email “email@example.com”.
Islamabad Police Jobs
Islamabad Police Jobs Advertisement
Islamabad Police Jobs Advertisement 2022
www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk jobs 2022 online apply
To create your account on Islamabad Police Job Portal, please fill the form and click “Signup”. All the fields are mandatory
Step 1: Enter your Email address
Step 2: Enter your Name
Step 3: Enter your CNIC Number
Step 4: Enter your Mobile Number
Step 5: Upload Your Image
Step 6: Enter your Date of Birth
Step 7: Enter your Gender
Step 8: Enter your Province of Domicile
Step 9: Enter your District of Domicile
Step 10: Enter a password for your account. Password must be at least 8 characters long
Step 11: Enter the same for confirmation
islamabadpolice.gov.pk jobs 2022 online apply
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE