|Posted on:||17 Nov 2022|
|Last Date:||30 Nov 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant Manager Career Development Centre, Assistant Manager Erp, Assistant Manager Oric, Office Assistant|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan, Peshawar|
|Department:||Institute of Management Sciences|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||-A Sector E-5 Phase-7 Hayatabad Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Pakistan|
17 Nov 2022
30 Nov 2022
Table of Contents
On November 17, 2022, the newest Institute of Management Sciences Jobs are released. The deadline to apply for these jobs at the Institute of Management Sciences is Wednesday, November 30, 2022, according to the Daily Aaj Newspaper.
IMSciences Institute of Management Sciences www.imsciences.edu.pk Peshawar Jobs 2022 Online Apply Advertisement
IMSciences Institute of Management Sciences www.imsciences.edu.pk Peshawar Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Terms and Conditions:
Applicants are required to apply online, through the IMSciences job portal on anply.imsciences.edu.pk.
The hard copy of the online application form along with the:
Duly attested photocopies of all DMCs, Degrees, Certificates, CNIC, experience certificates
Two recent passport-size photographs
A challan form/payment deposit slip (non-refundable Rs. 2,000, for the posts mentioned at serial no.01,02 & 03 and non-refundable Rs. 1,000/-for the post mentioned at serial no. 04) shall reach the Establishment Section of the Institute in sealed cover (with the position applied for clearly mentioned on the envelope) on or before November 30, 2022, at the address given below.
Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar 1-A, Sector E-5, Phase VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar
Tel: 091-5861024-25, 9217451-2
Submission of both online and hard copies of the application is mandatory. In case anyone of the two is missing, the application will not be entertained.
- All appointments shall be made in accordance with the IMSciences I IR Rules-2019.
- The candidate currently serving in government, semi-government and autonomous institutions must apply through proper channels.
- Foreign degree holders must provide an equivalence certificate from HEC.
- Candidates applying for more than one position shall deposit a separate fee challan and upload it against the relevant application.
- Information claimed in the online application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in the online application form, shall not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test and/ or interview. An incomplete application and/ or one received after the due date will not be considered. The Institute reserves the right to increase/decrease /withhold or not to fill any advertised post or to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Leave a Reply