- Chief Executive Officer CEO
|Posted on:||15 Feb 2022|
|Last Date:||10 Mar 2022|
|Posts:||Chief Executive Officer CEO|
|Address:||GEPCO 565-A Model Town Gujranwala|
15 Feb 2022
10 Mar 2022
The Latest Government Department Jobs 2022 are announced on Tuesday 15th of February 2022. These Jobs was published in Daily Jang Newspaper and the last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Thursday 10th of March 2022.
The complete adress of Government Department is GEPCO 565-A Model Town Gujranwala and the postal code is 46000.
Government Department Jobs
Government Department has announced the latest Chief Executive Officer CEO, jobs. These are Temporary Jobs. Apply now, if your qualification is BA, Master.
Government Department Jobs 2022
In this Jobs advertisement, vacant positions are:
Government Department Jobs Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Thursday 10th of March 2022.
How to Apply for Government Department Jobs 2022
Please read the complete Jobs advertisement, given below to apply for Government Department Jobs.
Table of Contents
GEPCO New Jobs 2022
GEPCO Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO), a leading Public Electric Utility Company, endeavoring to provide uninterrupted electric supply to more than 4 million valued consumers with more than 11,000 employees is seeking the services of a professional having Pakistani Nationality with strong academic credentials and vast experience of large organizations/group of companies as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) GEPCO.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• The Chief Executive Officer will report to the Board of Directors (GEPCO) during the tenure of the contract and will work closely with BOD in the development of a strategic plan to advance the Company’s mission and objectives as well as to promote transparency and enhance revenue.
• The Candidate must demonstrate leadership skills, possess management and team-building experience, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• The candidate must possess the ability to work as a team player to nurture an environment of opportunity for optimum creativeness practices that will ensure an efficient operating organization.
• The candidate must show his/her willingness to be an agent of change and submit achievements/timelines given by Ministry/ government quarterly to the Ministry of Energy (Power
The Candidate must possess;
i. At least 20 years’ leadership and management experience including at least 10 years working in Power Sector (Public or Private Sector Company) or related Industry, with at least 5 years
experience at senior management position (i.e. the position of MD/CEO/Head of Organization or the position directly reporting to the CEO/MD/Head of Organization.)
ii. Bachelors degree in Engineering/Masters in Business Administration/Member of Professional body of Accountants.
iii. The candidate must not be more than 60 years of age on the closing date of advertisement”.
A market-based competitive package will be offered commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
The initial contract shall be for a period of (03) years, extendable upon performance.
GEPCO Jobs 2022 Apply Online
Interested candidates having relevant qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply online on the link i.e. https://gepco-jobs.pitc.com.pk/index.php along with:
a. A “Declaration” on regular/plain paper, duly signed by the applicant on the format as prescribed in “Annexure B” to the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015 that the applicant is not ineligible to act as a Chief Executive Officer, as per Fit and Proper Criteria prescribed in the Schedule II of the said Guidelines.
b. Scanned copies of degrees, experience certificates, recent passport size photograph, copy of CNIC or passport and at least two references.
“Declaration” and “Fit & Proper Criteria” are available on the official website of GEPCO http://www.gepco.com.pk/GEPCOJobs.aspx. You can also read and download from below link: http://www.gepco.com.pk/News/CEO_Guideline_2015.pdf
• Applications should be entered and saved by 10.03.2022.
• Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews/selection process.
• No TA/DA will be provided for the interview.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HR & ADMN) GEPCO
565-A, MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA
(Ph: 055-9200513, 0318-3990005),www.gepco.com.pk