|Posted on:||12 Nov 2022|
|Last Date:||11 Dec 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant, Chowkidar, Data Entry Operator, Naib Quasid, Sub Assistant|
|Location:||Lahore, Pakistan, Punjab|
|Education:||Bachelor, BS, DAE, I.com, Intermediate, Matric, Primary 5th|
|Department:||Federal Government Organization|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Post Box No 26 GPO Lahore|
12 Nov 2022
11 Dec 2022
Table of Contents
The most recent Federal Government Organization Jobs 2022 are announced on Saturday, November 12, 2022. These jobs were published in the Daily Express Newspaper, and the deadline to apply for Federal Government Organization Jobs is December 11th, 2022.
Federal Government Organization GPO Lahore Jobs Application Form 2022 Advertisement
Applications are invited from suitable Male / Female candidates having “Punjab Domicile” for temporary appointment against the following posts in the Headquarter-Office, Lahore as well as Field Organization of Federal Government Department, under Post Box No. 26, GPO, Lahore: –
How to Apply for Federal Government Organization GPO Lahore Jobs Application Form 2022 Advertisement
- Applications on the prescribed Forms should reach Post Box No.26 G.P.O. Lahore within 30 days of the publication. Copies of certificates / Degrees must be attached to the applications. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained. Relaxation in general upper age limit for a period of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government decision.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under the recruitment rules of the post shall be relaxed in pursuance of initial appointment to civil posts (Relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 1993.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Selected candidates (Headquarter-Office/ Field Organization) may be posted anywhere in Punjab.
- Applicants must mention “Date of birth” and “District of domicile” in the Application Form, otherwise incomplete application will not be considered and will be treated as rejected.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be called for a written test/interview.
- An attested copy of CNIC must be attached to the Application Form.
- The Applicants who will apply for the post of Data Entry Operator must attach copies of their Computer/IT Diploma with the application Form.
- According to the Government instructions, the quota reserved for Women, religious Minorities and Differently abled Persons will be observed.
- Persons already in Government Service should apply through the proper channels.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test! interview.