|Posted on:||18 Oct 2022|
|Last Date:||1 Nov 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant, Clerk, Computer Operator|
|Location:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan, Peshawar|
|Department:||Allied Testing Services ATS, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Education Monitoring Authority KPEMA|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Education Monitoring Authority Peshawar|
18 Oct 2022
1 Nov 2022
Table of Contents
The latest education department jobs are announced at the Education Monitoring Authority Peshawar on 17 October 2022 in Daily Mashriq Newspaper. Candidates who are interested in education department jobs applying should read this post completely and apply on a priority basis before 01 November 2022.
Education Monitoring Authority Jobs
Education Monitoring Authority is KP’s first organisation, extensively invested in technology, and the first organisation in Pakistan to use technology-based school data collecting.
Currently, EMA collects data on a variety of projects of the Elementary and Secondary Education Departments, such as Regular Government Schools, 2nd shift schools, Girls Community Schools, Annual School Census, and so on, and is the primary data producer of Educational statistics for KP.
Education Department Jobs in KPK 2022
Applications are invited for recruitment on the following vacant post from eligible candidates holding domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including newly merged districts.
- Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant DCMA (Male) BPS-16
- Data Collection & Monitoring Assistant DCMA (Female) BPS-16
- Computer Operator BPS-16
- Administrative Office Assistant BPS-16
- Junior Clerk BPS-11
Education Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement
The details of the minimum qualification and age limit are given in the advertisement. Please view the advertisement for the details.
Education Department Jobs 2022 Advertisement Download
Advertisement (English): Click Here to Download
Education Department Jobs 2022 Application Form Download
Application Form & DEPOSIT SLIP: Click Here to Download
Education Department Jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
The last Date for submission of Application Forms is 1st November 2022.
How to Apply for Education Department Jobs 2022
- Download the appropriate Application Form & Deposit slip. Fill out the Application Form & Deposit slip.
- Do not leave any field blank.
- Deposit fee at the bank (The said fee is non-refundable and non-transferable).
- Send us the original Application Form along with the Deposit slip and copy of CNIC before the closing date of submission of application forms.
- Please don’t forget to mention your Name, CNIC No, Cell No and the post applied on the deposit slips.
Allied Testing Services (ATS)
111-B, Street No 30, F-10/1, Islamabad.