|Posted on:||14 Oct 2022|
|Last Date:||2 Nov 2022|
|Posts:||Assistant, Assistant Director, Data Entry Operator, Naib Qasid, Peon|
|Education:||BA, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary 5th|
|Department:||Election Commission of Pakistan ECP, Government Department|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||P.O. Box No.1418, GPO, Islamabad|
14 Oct 2022
2 Nov 2022
Table of Contents
The latest ECP Jobs 2022 were announced at the Election Commission of Pakistan on 14 October 2022 in Daily Dawn and Jang Newspaper. Candidates who are interested in ECP Jobs 2022 applying, should read this post entirely and apply on a priority basis before 02 October 2022.
ECP – Election Commission of Pakistan
The Election Commission of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, permanent, and constitutionally formed federal agency charged with organising and conducting national parliament elections. The ECP headquarters are located at Sector G5/2, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
ECP Jobs – Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs
Applications from Pakistan nationals on prescribed proforma are invited to fill the vacancies mentioned below:
- Deputy Assistant Director (Accounts)
- Senior Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Junior Assistant
- Sub Assistant
- Naib Qasid
ECP Job Advertisement 2022 – Election Commission of Pakistan Job Advertisement 2022
Latest ECP Job Advertisement 2022 Download- Election Commission of Pakistan Job Advertisement 2022
Click here to download ECP Job Advertisement.
ECP Job 2022 – Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2022
1. Deputy Assistant Director(Accounts) (BS-16)
• 2nd Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance/Accounting)/ Commerce from a University recognized by HEC.
• Two years post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
• 2nd Class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from a University recognized by HEC.
• ICMA/ACMA in addition to Bachelor’s degree.
• One-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
2. Senior Assistant (BS-15)
• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University:
• Must be computer literate.
3. Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
• Bachelor degree
• One-year Computer / IT Diploma.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
• Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute;
• Ability to multitask effectively;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision;
• Ability to transfer data from paper format into digital format;
• Ability to type Urdu language;
• Ability to use the internet, e-mail;
• Ability to use Antivirus to protect residual data.
4. Junior Assistant (BS-11)
• Intermediate and must be computer literate.
5. Sub Assistant (BS-09)
• Minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. and must be computer literate.
6. Naib Qasid (BS-02)
• Primary Pass
ECP Job 2022 Onlie Apply – Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
Important Note: Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms failing to which the candidates will be considered as ineligible.
The hard copy of the application in the following prescribed format along with CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport-size photograph should reach through P.O. Box number 1418 within 20 days of publication of this advertisement at the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
ECP Jobs 2022 Application Form – Election Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Application Form
ECP Jobs 2022 Application Form PDF Download
Click here to download ECP Jobs 2022 Application Form PDF format
ECP Jobs 2022 Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for ECP Jobs 2022 is 02 November 2022. Applications received after the cut-off date shall not be entertained.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/ interview.
The Competent Authority reserves the right to partially or totally cancel the recruitment process of the advertised post.
Stations for test/interview will be decided subject to the number of candidates.
The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in the country where the such post (s) exists.
Relaxation of the upper age limit shall also be admissible under the initial appointment to civil posts (Relaxation of upper age limit) Rules, 1993.
From: Deputy Director (Estt-II) P.O. Box No.1418, GPO, Islamabad.
Candidates who are interested in applying should complete the application in all aspects.
Incorrect information or an incomplete application will not be accepted.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test interview after their applications have been reviewed.
Candidates must attach original papers and Scan Copies (CNIC, Degrees, Domicile, Certificates) with their application form. No TA/ DA would be given to any candidate for the exam or interview.
Mobile phones are not permitted in tests or interviews.
Leave a Reply