- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Director
|Posted on:||5 Oct 2022|
|Last Date:||24 Oct 2022|
|Posts:||Accounts Officer, Assistant, Assistant Director, Driver|
|Location:||Karachi, Pakistan, Sindh|
|Education:||BA, Intermediate, MA, Master, Matric, MBBS, Middle, Primary 5th|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||Ministry of National Food Security & Research MNFSR Karachi Sindh Pakistan|
5 Oct 2022
24 Oct 2022
The Latest Government Department Jobs 2022 are announced on Wednesday 5th of October 2022. These Jobs was published in Daily Dawn, Different Newspaper and the last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Monday 24th of October 2022.
The complete adress of Government Department is Ministry of National Food Security & Research MNFSR Karachi Sindh Pakistan and the postal code is 74200.
Government Department Jobs
Government Department has announced the latest Accounts Officer, Assistant, Assistant Director, Driver, jobs. These are Full Time Jobs. Apply now, if your qualification is BA, Intermediate, MA, Master, Matric, MBBS, Middle, Primary 5th.
Government Department Jobs 2022
In this Jobs advertisement, vacant positions are:
Government Department Jobs Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Government Department Jobs is Monday 24th of October 2022.
How to Apply for Government Department Jobs 2022
Please read the complete Jobs advertisement, given below to apply for Government Department Jobs.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following posts purely on a contract basis till the completion of the project titled “Locust Emergency and Food Security (LEAFS)” in the Department of Plant Protection (DPP) M/o National Food Security and Research (NFS&R).
Table of Contents
Department of Plant Protection Jobs
- Entomologist (60 for Survey & Control and 26 for Early Warning)
• B_Sc (Hons) (16 years education) Degree in Agricultural Entomology / Plant Pathology / Plant Protection or equivalent qualification from an HEC-recognized university.
Assistant Director (Admn)
• 2nd Division Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration specialization with HR Discipline / Public Administration / Social Sciences or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by HEC.
Assistant Director (Accounts)
• 2nd Division Bachelor’s Degree (16 years education) in Business Administration specialization with Finance Discipline / Economics / Commerce or equivalent qualification from a university recognized by HEC.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Computer Engineering from any HEC-recognized university. At least 02 years of experience in System Deployment Integration of Donor-Funded Projects or Strategic IT / MIS Planning experience.
Locust Assistant (100 for Survey & Control and 26 for Early Warning)
• Graduate and capacity to undergo hard desert hard life (Women ineligible)
• 3 years experience of heavy vehicle driving in the desert and field duty of vehicles including emergency roadside repair during field and desert duty (Women ineligible)
Department of Plant Protection Jobs Advertisement
Department of Plant Protection Jobs 2022
Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible applicants should apply through the National Job Portal (www.njp.gov.pk) website within 21 days of publication of this advertisement.
Applicants already in Government service may apply through the proper channel and shall produce NOC at the time of the interview.
No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/interview.
Applicants shortlisted for interview shall produce original documents along with a set of attested copies of degrees/certificates issued by HEC / recognized Board / University / Institute at the time of interview.
Maximum age relaxation is allowed in the upper age limit as per rules.
Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility/suitability/experience will be called for a test/interview.
Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, the Department of Plant Protection M/o National Food Security & Research reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against him.
The department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, and increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
Muhammad Hassan (Deputy Director) DEPARTMENT OF PLANT PROTECTION MINISTRY OF NATIONAL FOOD SECURITY & RESEARCH Jinnah Avenue, Malir Halt, Karachi Ph. 021-99248607