Applications are invited from dynamic and dedicated male candidates with professional vision and futuristic approach for the following Posts:-
Table of Contents
Cadet College Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Cadet College Jobs 2022 Complete Details
1. Lecturer (Chemistry) (All Pakistan)
M.Sc / B.S (4 Years) in Chemistry (Minimum 2nd Class) in a relevant subject with at least 5 years of teaching experience in reputable institutions. Short-listed candidates will have to pass IBA Sukkur written test.
How to Apply for Cadet College Jobs 2022
- Application along with CV, including full particulars, three photographs, and attested photocopies of relevant educational/experience documents should reach the address given below latest by 25th November 2022.
Applicants who are already serving in government/semi-government / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels accompanied by NOC from the employer.
Relaxation in the age limit shall be given as per government policy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through courier/phone call/email/message.
College reserves the right to reject any or all the applications.
Incomplete applications in any manner shall not be entertained.
No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in a written test/interview.
Candidates applying for subject posts shall submit a pay order of Rs. 2500/-(Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) in the favour of Cadet College Ghotki along with the aforesaid documents.
Cadet College Jobs 2022 Fringe Benefits and Facilities
• Salary as per GoS rules.
• Cadet College allowance as per College rules.
• On-campus single accommodation/married subject to availability.
• Free Emergency Medical Facility available at the campus.
• On Job training shall be arranged for fresh incumbents.
• Scholarship/study leave for improvement of qualification shall be provided subject to fulfilment of terms and conditions as per rules.
• Education for staff children on subsidized fee rate at Cadet College Ghotki only.
• Leave encashment for staff
• Group Insurance
Ineligibility Conditions • Tempering of academic records for Certificates/Forgery/concealment to get an undue advantage.
• Given incomplete, false or wrongful information.